I'd always thought we had a knowledgeable and loyal fan base.
We certainly used to and we certainly have had until recently .

I hope and think we still have, but this message board makes me wonder.

I've never seen a message board turn so badly against a national team and its manager before where people have nothing good to say about the players, the manager himself or the football they play. In fact I don't think I've seen one where there are quite so many with no idea about the game, but that's not so important. This is our team, a team managed by the most decorated footballer of the modern age. One of our very own - born and bred!!!

Can it be that a small number of "anti supporters" have gained a stranglehold in this particular place, or is this now the standard position of former supporters? Have you changed nationality!

People are still going to the games and there seems to be a positive atmosphere there, and people away from this forum still seem to love Wales so what's going on ?

I find it depressing and I certainly can't read about it much longer, but I wonder, if there's anyone else here who actually likes or loves our country and wants us to succeed , won't they please speak up ?

You should all be ashamed to be Welsh!!!!