+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Junior hat trick

Junior hat trick

For Canada last night. Captain as well.
    Hope he starts Friday.

Re: Junior hat trick

I'm sure he'll be raring to go after a trip to the Cayman Islands on Tuesday.

I am surprised that there has been so much rotation this season. How Whyte has been starting ahead of Hoilett I will never know. It’s as if NW is throwing Whyte in to justify his signing however to date I have not seen any end product. Would pick Murphy/Hoilett to start most games with NML on the bench. Whyte 4th in the pecking order. After Hoilett’s travelling this week guessing that he will not be starting on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm sure he'll be raring to go after a trip to the Cayman Islands on Tuesday.
    Lol.
    Good spotting TLG.

Seriously though, judging from his tweets Junior is very committed to Canada, more do than to the City.

I see that Bacuna is in the Caribbean as well so those 2 players may struggle to start Friday night.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgendbluebird1927 View Post
    I am surprised that there has been so much rotation this season. How Whyte has been starting ahead of Hoilett I will never know. It’s as if NW is throwing Whyte in to justify his signing however to date I have not seen any end product. Would pick Murphy/Hoilett to start most games with NML on the bench. Whyte 4th in the pecking order. After Hoilett’s travelling this week guessing that he will not be starting on Friday.
    I think he wanted to see how Whyte would go if thrown in , tl be fair he has imporved in each game .

Dont think Junior has 90 minutes in him for the Championship, playing against Cuba must have been a breeze for him.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    I see that Bacuna is in the Caribbean as well so those 2 players may struggle to start Friday night.
    Bamba back perhaps ??