+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Drinkwater

Danny Drinkwater

Beat up outside a nightclub for trying to take a Scunthorpe United players girlfriend home. 6 men jumped him purposely injuring his legs. Why put yourself in that position?

https://talksport.com/football/59859...ub-manchester/

Re: Danny Drinkwater

Why jump up and down on someone's ankles tearing their ligaments.

I feel why is young man going to a club and talking to a woman is ridiculous victim blaming even if it was someone's girlfirend.

6 men were jumping on his legs and shouting "break his legs" ffs. Why would a human being behave like that?

Would you fight someone for talking to your Mrs? And even then it wasn't even the other footballer who was fighting him.

Gives an insight into his lifestyle-career down the pan.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why jump up and down on someone's ankles tearing their ligaments.

I feel why is young man going to a club and talking to a woman is ridiculous victim blaming even if it was someone's girlfirend.

6 men were jumping on his legs and shouting "break his legs" ffs. Why would a human being behave like that?

Would you fight someone for talking to your Mrs? And even then it wasn't even the other footballer who was fighting him.
    Not condoning what happened to him but apparently the woman's boyfriend asked him to leave her alone and Drinkwater said he didn't give a f**k and she was going home with him. Sounds like the 6 men outside were unrelated mind, jumping up and down on someone on the floor is low

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Gives an insight into his lifestyle-career down the pan.
    Hardly. A trip to a nightclub after a game with no matches for a couple of weeks isn't exactly excessive.
    Nobody would expect to be attacked by 6 thugs for flirting with a girl

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Not condoning what happened to him but apparently the woman's boyfriend asked him to leave her alone and Drinkwater said he didn't give a f**k and she was going home with him. Sounds like the 6 men outside were unrelated mind, jumping up and down on someone on the floor is low
    Yeah he's a prick for doing that but surely if your girlfriend is going home with someone else the first thing you should do is dump your girlfriend

In that situation I would trust my girlfriend to talk to someone without anything happening. If I was witn a girlfriend who goes home with someone else when they're out with me I'd probably question my own decisions before assaulting someone.

How long will it be until the girlfriend signs a magazine deal?

"My sordid love for disabled football star".

Yeah he's a prick for doing that but surely if your girlfriend is going home with someone else the first thing you should do is dump your girlfriend

In that situation I would trust my girlfriend to talk to someone without anything happening. If I was witn a girlfriend who goes home with someone else when they're out with me I'd probably question my own decisions before assaulting someone.
    Oh yeah there was never any suggestion that his girlfriend was in any way complicit, or enjoying his advances, more the fact that he was behaving like an arrogant prick

Sounds like he brought the situation on himself going from what his spokesman has said.

6 guys is excessive though, as is jumping on his ankles.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    How long will it be until the girlfriend signs a magazine deal?

"My sordid love for disabled football star".
    Sludge probably has the betamax of something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Oh yeah there was never any suggestion that his girlfriend was in any way complicit, or enjoying his advances, more the fact that he was behaving like an arrogant prick
    He probably was being an arrogant prick, what 20 year old lad sometimes isn't.

I just think any violent response is pathetic. And you can't say he's at fault for putting himself in a situation.

He probably was being an arrogant prick, what 20 year old lad sometimes isn't.

I just think any violent response is pathetic. And you can't say he's at fault for putting himself in a situation.
    No I'm not saying that, and what happened 100% should not have happened but in my experience a good way to not get beaten up is to not tell drunk guys that you're taking their girlfriend home

Live by the prick , die by the prick.

......gbh is illegal. Neither being annoying nor adultery are. Them be the laws of land my brothers.