+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ryan Giggs

Ryan Giggs

This is very worrying. Who knows what else he doesn't know?

https://twitter.com/behindthegoal16/...04326837440512

Re: Ryan Giggs

No sound - what's this about?

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    This is very worrying. Who knows what else he doesn't know?

https://twitter.com/behindthegoal16/...04326837440512
    Unlike experts on this forum, our best player Gareth Bale has come out and said the Wales team is improving under Giggs. I know who I believe, give the guy a chance, his record is better than Coleman’s start and we got 3 points!
    The same people support Warnock and we are playing crap this season and looking more like relegation than promotion!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Unlike experts on this forum, our best player Gareth Bale has come out and said the Wales team is improving under Giggs. I know who I believe, give the guy a chance, his record is better than Coleman’s start and we got 3 points!
    The same people support Warnock and we are playing crap this season and looking more like relegation than promotion!
    Ryan Giggs didn't have to deal with the fallout of a tragedy, and also has a better squad available to him.

As if Bale is going to say "Actually, none of us like Ryan, we think he's a tw@t and taking us backwards"

From your slightly neutral chum who by his username suggests he’s a fan of the team across the Irish Sea I’d say judge Giggs by end of campaign.

Wales still in a good position, Christ they beat Belgium in 2015 so a packed CCS for the Croatia Hungary fixtures will hopefully inspire Wales to qualification.

Have faith 😉👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He said Mepham and Rodon had only played once together for the U21's when in fact they'd played more than that

Unlike experts on this forum, our best player Gareth Bale has come out and said the Wales team is improving under Giggs.
    What else would his captain say? "Nah, the gaffer's shite"? Imagine the fallout from that?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Ryan Giggs didn't have to deal with the fallout of a tragedy, and also has a better squad available to him.

As if Bale is going to say "Actually, none of us like Ryan, we think he's a tw@t and taking us backwards"

Would be a refreshing approach, perhaps that's what he told ZZ

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    From your slightly neutral chum who by his username suggests he’s a fan of the team across the Irish Sea I’d say judge Giggs by end of campaign.

Wales still in a good position, Christ they beat Belgium in 2015 so a packed CCS for the Croatia Hungary fixtures will hopefully inspire Wales to qualification.

Have faith 😉👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    You just want us to be as shit as you.

The Ryan Giggs bash era is upon us .

Its probaly the same fans who used to boo Welsh players when coming on for thier country as they were born in West Wales.

I clearly remember as does Coleman , the awful reception he had after taking on the difficult role , after the Speed tradegy. Jack C!!!t. I seem to recall being a popular comment ,before the Euro bromance .

We also have had the anti Ashley Williams era , after he gave his all for Wales.

All very sad , and yes , very fickle fans.

I gave up attending a while back . I wish them well, may watch the odd TV game , but struggle with the live games and its fickle fan base .

Long live the misery of club football .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Its probaly the same fans who used to boo Welsh players when coming on for thier country as they were born in West Wales.

I clearly remember as does Coleman , the awful reception he had after taking on the difficult role , after the Speed tradegy. Jack C!!!t. I seem to recall being a popular comment ,before the Euro bromance .

We also have had the anti Ashley Williams era , after he gave his all for Wales.

I gave up attending a while back . I wish them well, may watch the odd TV game , but struggle with the live games and its fickle fan base .

*Person who doesn't make the effort to go to games anymore accuses those who do of being bad supporters*

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    *Person who doesn't make the effort to go to games anymore accuses those who do of being bad supporters*
    Yes, I was thinking the same and wondering if I’d missed some sort of irony in the comment!

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    He said "Pressure's on Norwich"

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Wise words

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Yes, I was thinking the same and wondering if I’d missed some sort of irony in the comment!

Not a well constructed reply by either of you .

Nope , can't see the word bad used , try reading it again and you may see the word fickle ,which is a million miles away from calling someone bad ??.

I do notice, you are unable to challenge the full content of my observation or counter those points raised around ,low attendances, booing ones players ,disliking Coleman and Williams ,then the Euro bromance ( one may describe all those actions as very fickle )

Very poor reply .

You believe an obvious soundbite over your own eyes?

Nope , can't see the word bad used , try reading it again and you may see the word fickle ,which is a million miles away from calling someone bad ??.

I do notice, you are unable to challenge the full content of my observation or counter those points raised around ,low attendances, booing ones players ,disliking Coleman and Williams ,then the Euro bromance ( one may describe all those actions as very fickle )

Very poor reply .
    I know it seemed like thousands were against """OUR ASH""" but it was actually just one person posting incessantly about it.

Very poor reply .
    Pitiful attempt 3/10

You should try being a Cardiff City fan.

I’m not fickle! The anti Ashley Williams era is alive and well !!

Welshmen for Wales,

Whilst "friendlies" are not regarded by most as a benchmark for a team's performances, a 1-0 loss to Albania and narrow 1-0 wins against Trinidad & Tobago and Belarus don't bode well for the future. Our goal v T&T was scored in injury time, and whilst they all count, all three of these games should have been comfortable wins.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Baker View Post
    Another career ruined by Dave Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Whilst "friendlies" are not regarded by most as a benchmark for a team's performances, a 1-0 loss to Albania and narrow 1-0 wins against Trinidad & Tobago and Belarus don't bode well for the future. Our goal v T&T was scored in injury time, and whilst they all count, all three of these games should have been comfortable wins.

..friendlies don't count Ray..they're shit