+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MK-ULTRA (continued)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: MK-ULTRA (continued)

They banned it in the late 70s I think, but they just carried on under another name.
    See, when you see this , which I'm sure WB was well aware of, perhaps some of the stuff I've posted here before about mass brainwashing might not seem quite as incredible.

Its origins are the importation of former Nazis by the oss and others after WW2 ,( operation Paperclip ) , which led to all sorts of stuff including the assassination of a President, the EU, " moon landings", "climate change" and the subversion of Western Society from within. Somewhere in the midst of all this, the U.K. Government and establishment changed sides.

Not sure why you're bothering to post it here though WB because I very much doubt that it's within the grasp of most of them.

Re: MK-ULTRA (continued)

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Not sure why you're bothering to post it here though WB because I very much doubt that it's within the grasp of most of them.
    I thought it was interesting given that LSD made its way into popular culture. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest was a great film, and some well-known music came out of it's use.