+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sonos....

Sonos....

Anyone got a Sonos system? If so, anyone know how I can play the music I own on a play 1/ play 3? They’ve now stopped the function “on this iPad” and now use airplay only or streaming? Airplay doesn’t work with play 1 and 3.
    Do you have to pay to stream these days? Even though I own all the music I have....or am I just getting old.....

Re: Sonos....

I have one but I just use it with Google play music

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Anyone got a Sonos system? If so, anyone know how I can play the music I own on a play 1/ play 3? They’ve now stopped the function “on this iPad” and now use airplay only or streaming? Airplay doesn’t work with play 1 and 3.
    Do you have to pay to stream these days? Even though I own all the music I have....or am I just getting old.....

What about Bluetooth?

App apple have stopped it, they basically want u to pay a subscription for music, even if you own loads......Sonos agreed to it so f*ck them too....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    App apple have stopped it, they basically want u to pay a subscription for music, even if you own loads......Sonos agreed to it so f*ck them too....
    If you,re using Airplay you must have Apple devices, have you downloaded all your music to iTunes (will be Music from 20th) then you should be able to use via Bluetooth to Sonos speakers.

You only need a subscription if you want to stream music from Apple, or amazon. You can I believe stream from Spotify free