+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: DERBY COUNTY 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: DERBY COUNTY 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

We have so little quality it's embarrassing. There's no way currently that we could have a period of sustained pressure. It's just whack it forward and hope it falls for us. And why on earth Whyte is playing ahead of any other winger on our books is beyond me. I've seen far worse city sides over the years but this one is up there currently in terms of despondency.

Re: FT: DERBY COUNTY 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    We have so little quality it's embarrassing. There's no way currently that we could have a period of sustained pressure. It's just whack it forward and hope it falls for us. And why on earth Whyte is playing ahead of any other winger on our books is beyond me. I've seen far worse city sides over the years but this one is up there currently in terms of despondency.
    Given the number of consecutive starts Whyte has had this season, compared with the number of consecutive starts his wide players usually get (he tends to rotate them often), I would expect Whyte to be on a par with Messi or Ronaldo. He's not. He's 4th choice winger for me when everyone is performing.