+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JUst a thought on legality!

JUst a thought on legality!

Is it illegal to make a law that affects only one person in the whole country telling them to do a certain act. Surely that is infringing his human rights. I see a court case coming up here!

Re: JUst a thought on legality!

"thought" is doing a lot of heavy lifting

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Is it illegal to make a law that affects only one person in the whole country telling them to do a certain act. Surely that is infringing his human rights. I see a court case coming up here!

Jesus Christ.

You're on the wrong thread. If you try the "How easy is it to get into a new sport" thread you can give your experience of trying the sport of "thinking" and explain how difficult you are finding it!

Could you elucidate?

I'll bear that one in mind when a paedophile is ordered to stay away from playgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'll bear that one in mind when a paedophile is ordered to stay away from playgrounds.
    That would be a court order not a law!

Is The Queen not immune from prosecution? (I'm not a lawyer!)

Quote Originally Posted by Veg1960 View Post
    Is The Queen not immune from prosecution? (I'm not a lawyer!)
    Yes she is immune from prosecution!

Imagine being so desperate for Brexit that you make up this nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "thought" is doing a lot of heavy lifting

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Imagine being so desperate for Brexit that you make up this nonsense.
    I am asking a question not making anything up, there is always one and you are it!

I am asking a question not making anything up, there is always one and you are it!
    Sorry mate should I not question when you post absolute nonsense ?

Ah yes. Would you have objected to a court order on Johnson the same way you have objected to a law?

As I far as I see it, laws aren't created or amended to affect an identified individual but can be created after the acts of an individual.

The most common example I'd say is 'Sarah's Law'.

What do you think gives the courts the power to impose said order?

There should be a law to keep you locked up in a padded room, that much I know for sure.

Where did you get your law degree mate?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    There should be a law to keep you locked up in a padded room, that much I know for sure.
    Typical you coming in here mr know it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Where did you get your law degree mate?
    First few words of my post "IS IT" or is that too hard for you to read?

First few words of my post "IS IT" or is that too hard for you to read?
    And everyone has answered you saying "IT ISN'T" and you've just insulted them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    And everyone has answered you saying "IT ISN'T" and you've just insulted them for it.
    Only after they have insulted and slagged me off.

Only after they have insulted and slagged me off.
    Ridiculed is the word I would use.

I see your point, but I think it refers to the holder of the office rather than naming an individual. I haven't read the Bill, but if it does specifically name Boris Johnson, then he would merely have to step aside temporarily in favour of his deputy to avoid it.
    I could well imagine that these hysterical idiots would be capable of leaving a hole like that in their silly legislation.

There's actually a much simpler legal remedy to the Bill enabling BoJo to ignore it, and I think he'll use it. It took me a while to see it, and I'm not going to set it out here for obvious reasons , but he has a way of avoiding asking for an extension.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I see your point, but I think it refers to the holder of the office rather than naming an individual. I haven't read the Bill, but if it does specifically name Boris Johnson, then he would merely have to step aside temporarily in favour of his deputy to avoid it.
    I could well imagine that these hysterical idiots would be capable of leaving a hole like that in their silly legislation.

There's actually a much simpler legal remedy to the Bill enabling BoJo to ignore it, and I think he'll use it. It took me a while to see it, and I'm not going to set it out here for obvious reasons , but he has a way of avoiding asking for an extension.
    "I know the answer but I'm not telling you".

Classic.