+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JUst a thought on legality!

Re: JUst a thought on legality!

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    "I know the answer but I'm not telling you".

Classic.
    Shall I solve brexit today? No, I'll make another dozen posts on a football message board. Maybe I'll solve brexit tomorrow.

Also: I haven't read the Bill but I have figured out how to ignore it. This guy

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I see your point, but I think it refers to the holder of the office rather than naming an individual. I haven't read the Bill, but if it does specifically name Boris Johnson, then he would merely have to step aside temporarily in favour of his deputy to avoid it.
    I could well imagine that these hysterical idiots would be capable of leaving a hole like that in their silly legislation.

There's actually a much simpler legal remedy to the Bill enabling BoJo to ignore it, and I think he'll use it. It took me a while to see it, and I'm not going to set it out here for obvious reasons , but he has a way of avoiding asking for an extension.
    Yes, a vote of no confidence on Parliament's return and an interim Government of all the opposition taking over would suffice.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Shall I solve brexit today? No, I'll make another dozen posts on a football message board. Maybe I'll solve brexit tomorrow.

Also: I haven't read the Bill but I have figured out how to ignore it. This guy
    We all know what follows this too:

"you wouldn't understand it even if I explained it to you".

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I see your point, but I think it refers to the holder of the office rather than naming an individual. I haven't read the Bill, but if it does specifically name Boris Johnson, then he would merely have to step aside temporarily in favour of his deputy to avoid it.
    I could well imagine that these hysterical idiots would be capable of leaving a hole like that in their silly legislation.

There's actually a much simpler legal remedy to the Bill enabling BoJo to ignore it, and I think he'll use it. It took me a while to see it, and I'm not going to set it out here for obvious reasons , but he has a way of avoiding asking for an extension.
    You're right Sir Jim, I spotted it too. He could drop dead in a ditch and that would be an entirely lawful reason for him to avoid asking for any extension. It would mean he probably wouldn't be thrown in gaol. Unless of course, and I cannot think of a precedent for this, the opposition obtain an injunction preventing him from killing himself on pain of execution.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    We all know what follows this too:

"you wouldn't understand it even if I explained it to you".
    "I'm an intellectual so I won't waste my time on the likes of you."

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    "I'm an intellectual so I won't waste my time on the likes of you."
    Close to 500 posts in a month of that bollocks too, I'd be shocked if anyone is actually reading it.