+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Operation Yellowhammer

Re: Operation Yellowhammer

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Jc just invites the lads around to see his naked Mrs.
    What would be wrong with that?

Why hasn't the EU threatened the UK with not getting a deal as a way of getting what it wants? Why does the UK feel it needs that threat and not the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Why hasn't the EU threatened the UK with not getting a deal as a way of getting what it wants? Why does the UK feel it needs that threat and not the EU?
    Today I saw that the government aren't releasing any details on the amount of food available post brexit because they think it is a bargaining position

The EU must be thinking "They aren't saying how much food they'll have? That must mean they have loads!"

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    What would be wrong with that?
    Not sure I'd want to see her but nothing, about as little wrong with it as having a domestic.

Not sure I'd want to see her but nothing, about as little wrong with it as having a domestic.
    Do domestics usually end up with the police being called because people can hear screaming through the walls?

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Do domestics usually end up with the police being called because people can hear screaming through the walls?
    Would the police have been called had it not been Boris and the neighbours getting their 5 minutes? Guess it would depend on the walls also.

I hear my neighbours argue now from time to time but when I was in a flat I could basically hear everything.

Never have I felt I need to involve the police.

Funny how their first blazing argument came when he was running for pm.

Does it matter either way? We already know his character anyway.

Involved in getting a journalist beat up
    £4.5 billion directly invested riding on a no deal Brexit
    £4 billion indirectly invested in a no deal Brexit
    Lied to prorogue parliament to try and force through a no deal Brexit
    Champion of austerity
    Has said undeniably racist, sexist and homophobic things
    “Spent” millions of public on a garden bridge project that never came to anything
    Cheated on his wife with a woman in her 20s

I just don’t understand how anyone thinks this man has their best interest at heart. Especially working class welsh people.

We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    I didn't meet the IRA
    We want an election!
    We want an election!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ion-chaos.html

Guy is as dangerous as any of them, if labour mps were happy with their leader and genuinely thought they could win, they would have taken the opportunity to get rid of Boris.
    He's hardly dangerous. His policies can inject sanity into this country again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Or taking tea with convicted members of the IRA in the House of Commons less than 2 weeks after the Brighton bombings.

Oh hang on that wasn't Boris was it???
    What's the problem with that?

We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    I didn't meet the IRA
    We want an election!
    We want an election!

Guy is as dangerous as any of them, if labour mps were happy with their leader and genuinely thought they could win, they would have taken the opportunity to get rid of Boris.
    This is inane. They want an election but to have one now guarantees no deal. If that's the best you can come up with, then JC isn't that bad. Also, we got peace in Ireland. Boris is determined to undermine that.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Does it matter either way? We already know his character anyway.

Involved in getting a journalist beat up
    £4.5 billion directly invested riding on a no deal Brexit
    £4 billion indirectly invested in a no deal Brexit
    Lied to prorogue parliament to try and force through a no deal Brexit
    Champion of austerity
    Has said undeniably racist, sexist and homophobic things
    “Spent” millions of public on a garden bridge project that never came to anything
    Cheated on his wife with a woman in her 20s

I just don’t understand how anyone thinks this man has their best interest at heart. Especially working class welsh people.
    We also have no idea how many children he has, and his own brother can't stand him. He's the worst PM we've ever had, which is some achievement because all of the last 3 have held that title.

Say what you want about Corbyn, and I don't like the bloke but he actually cares about people. Boris just cares about himself, and he's too dumb to hide it.

We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    We want an election!
    I didn't meet the IRA
    We want an election!
    We want an election!

I'm not a Corbyn fan, never voted for him, but he/they voted no to the election because under the fixed term parliament rules, the PM would choose the election date without any input from anyone else. It would be mad to vote for it in that position.

I was a member of the labour party and voted for Corbyn, I still agree with a lot of his policies but I his actions directly following Brexit and how devisive he is made me give up my labour party membership.

I still do not understand the hate he gets in the media and how so many decent people lap it up and believe every word. He would be a million times better for Wales than the Tories and he would be a million times beter for the working class than the Tories.

I used to at least think people who voted for the tories had the excuse that they were good for the economy. But now they've tanked our economy and closed businesses down due to a brexit vote than was only chosen to selfishly stop arguments in their own party and take back the UKIP vote. No one even cared about the EU prior to that. How anyone can still want to vote for this shower is beyond me.

They've ****ed the working class, they've killed people through austerity, they want to privatise the NHS and they have tanked our economy while making private gain from it. Any one who votes for them is a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So I can put you down as someone who believes want Trump says, will happily trade our free health care and wants to turn us into a county like America where those at the bottom are treated like shit and racism is far more rife.

You call me clueless?
    He literally has no idea what he's talking about. He doesn't even know the meaning of the terms he uses. (Why the ****ing **** would a large, capitalist country want to steer the world away from globalization - it makes no sense and it can't be done) He obviously gets his opinions spoon-fed to him from whacko, right-wing websites. Invoking Wilbur Ross FFS! (you should spend a few minutes looking him up if you don't know who he is) It's a joke. Do yourself a favour and put him on ignore. Serenity now!

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I just like the quote.

Although I do actually agree with the point you are making. The UK government has hardly covered itself in glory in its... strategy for Brexit but the zeal with which the EU has attacked the notion of leaving rather highlights one of the reasons people actually wanted out in the first place. If the EU institutions really did consider national governments to be sovereign they have been pretty negligent in constructing the EU as it stands today, where extraction is impossible to navigate and very little assistance given (in fact the opposite).
    I thought people voted for no deal though? How can the EU be bad and blamed for a no deal scenario when it’s what everyone wanted all along anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He literally has no idea what he's talking about. He doesn't even know the meaning of the terms he uses. (Why the ****ing **** would a large, capitalist country want to steer the world away from globalization - it makes no sense and it can't be done) He obviously gets his opinions spoon-fed to him from whacko, right-wing websites. Invoking Wilbur Ross FFS! (you should spend a few minutes looking him up if you don't know who he is) It's a joke. Do yourself a favour and put him on ignore. Serenity now!
    WB thinks Trump is an anti-globalist. He's obviously missed the last three decades where Trump's business model has been to build a tower with his name on in as many countries as possible.

If more people put him on ignore, the board would be much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    What's the problem with that?
    Really?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    WB thinks Trump is an anti-globalist. He's obviously missed the last three decades where Trump's business model has been to build a tower with his name on in as many countries as possible.

If more people put him on ignore, the board would be much better.
    And the part where Trump and his entire family had all the dry goods they were peddling in the US and elsewhere manufactured in China and Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    And the part where Trump and his entire family had all the dry goods they were peddling in the US and elsewhere manufactured in China and Mexico.
    I can see you are a Rachael Madcow arse licker type of person

BTW I have bookmarked your comments where you state categorically that current US economic policy is ineffective and will not produce any positive results. We can revisit this topic at some point in the future, when we have more data that either backs up or disproves your statement of fact.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Government has released documents relating to what it's now calling "HMG Reasonable Worst Case Planning Assumptions" but what was a month ago called "BASE SCENARIO"

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...dsom-live-news
    Over the past few months and even weeks various Ministers have denied that there would be fuel shortages, Food shortages and there was even the matter of Mogg rubbishing a respected doctor for saying there would be medicine shortages, all whilst the document formerly named Base Scenario and published as Worst Case scenario existed.

This is another example of deceit.

So it now says it’s the worst case scenario. Does anybody really trust these guys to know that. They have got most else wrong.

Who in their right minds would have voted for this scenario. Even now when Johnson is pushing even harder for Brexit did it take a law change to get this document published.

For all of you who continually revert to arguments about Democracy I suggest you focus on questions of Truth and Integrity which to me now seem much more important.

It’s mad people keep reverting to the democracy argument while our PM who was elected by 0.1% of the country shuts down parliament by lying to the queen so our elected officials can’t do what’s best for the population.

It’s mad people keep reverting to the democracy argument while our PM who was elected by 0.1% of the country shuts down parliament by lying to the queen so our elected officials can’t do what’s best for the population.
    They’ve had 3 yrs to do something that’s best for the population..

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    They’ve had 3 yrs to do something that’s best for the population..
    And unfortunately May’s red lines have made it impossible for them to do that.

That’s why nothing has happened our elected officials have been fighting to stop the country being crippled and people literally dying due to a bad deal.

Glad to see you’re ok with our whole democracy being thrown out the window though.

And unfortunately May’s red lines have made it impossible for them to do that.

That’s why nothing has happened our elected officials have been fighting to stop the country being crippled and people literally dying due to a bad deal.

Glad to see you’re ok with our whole democracy being thrown out the window though.
    So that goes back to my earlier post. Why are we getting a bad deal from the EU, when all we want is to opt out? The member countries appear to have let an all consuming monster grow, in front of their very eyes, without designing or preparing a plausible and fair way for a member country to give up membership if they so desire.

The bad deal isn’t from the EU the bad deal is from us because we have imposed our own red lines.

The EU are happy for us to have a good deal they just have to protect their current member states like Ireland. Our current red lines would break the GFA and who knows what that could cause.

The EU also have to protect their citizens who currently live in the U.K. which the red lines don’t protect.

The bad deal is nothing to do with the EU, the bad deal is because of the U.K..