+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Amazon fire stick??

O/T Amazon fire stick??

Are they any good? Heard they can be adapted so it's possible to watch box office sports and films etc
    Sounds ideal for me when i'm working away.
    Anyone clued up with these as i'm behind the times with technology

Re: O/T Amazon fire stick??

They are decent, especially for the price and yes you can put pretty much what you like on there. It comes with Amazon app store but you can side load Google play or whatever else.

The best around is the Nvidia shield though, but it's more expensive

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Are they any good? Heard they can be adapted so it's possible to watch box office sports and films etc
    Sounds ideal for me when i'm working away.
    Anyone clued up with these as i'm behind the times with technology
    Don't always work in Hotels mind

Have 2 at home, excellent for the price. Brilliant for Amazon prime video obviousky but also for the endless amount of alternative apps you can get.

I was advised that when you load extra content onto them to watch say sport illegally , they don't really have the capacity ie me money to manage it as a box would , and yes some hotels will block or even your phone provider.

For everything else like I player , other storage channels platforms and Amazon Prime Tv its good , it also give your second television the broader options if it doesn't have wi fi saves on you having to pay the second box TV subscriptions SKY and Virgin , yep well worth the price, and you get the pre sale event prime deals , free delivery on goods ,pays itself if you purchase lots via Amazon, especially at Xmas free quick delivery for the kids and /grandkids toys is brilliant .