+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Fantasy Premier League

New Fantasy Premier League

Fellow Bluebird fans, having had a disastrous start to the FPL season I have set up a new Cardiff City Supporters Fantasy Premier League for fellow City Supporters.

If interested you can join the League using the code pw266k

The League will take into account every point earnt since the start of week 1.

Please share to those that might be interested & good luck.

Re: New Fantasy Premier League

Haven’t looked at mine since last week.

Given up already.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Haven’t looked at mine since last week.

Given up already.
    Stick with it, a long way to go

It’s not down to the points, I just don’t think I’ve got the effort in me to commit to doing it justice tbh.

Just looked I got 79 points this week.
    218 overall so not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    It’s not down to the points, I just don’t think I’ve got the effort in me to commit to doing it justice tbh.

Just looked I got 79 points this week.
    218 overall so not too bad.
    I’m experimenting by making no transfers this season, unless for long term injury. I usually transfer just after somebody’s hit a run of form anyway by which time prices have gone up so I’m sticking with my squad throughout. Going OK so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I’m experimenting by making no transfers this season, unless for long term injury. I usually transfer just after somebody’s hit a run of form anyway by which time prices have gone up so I’m sticking with my squad throughout. Going OK so far.
    Sounds interesting. I’m gonna check in on mine every few weeks as I can’t be bothered with all the reading up every week.

Quote Originally Posted by bridgendbluebird1927 View Post
    Fellow Bluebird fans, having had a disastrous start to the FPL season I have set up a new Cardiff City Supporters Fantasy Premier League for fellow City Supporters.

If interested you can join the League using the code pw266k

The League will take into account every point earnt since the start of week 1.

Please share to those that might be interested & good luck.

Quick update: 36 signed up yesterday and the League will go live after the next round of games on 14th Sept.

Just a reminder that a Cardiff City Supporters FPL League will go live tomorrow for anyone interested in joining. The code needed is in the first post. Over 60 have joined so far.

All points from Gameweek 1 onwards will be added. Good luck.