+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court Decision / Naughty Boris

Supreme Court Decision / Naughty Boris

Naughty Boris

UK PM Boris Johnson's decision to suspend Parliament for five weeks was unlawful, Supreme Court rules

Now what happens?

Re: Supreme Court Decision

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Must say I wasn't expecting that.

Re: Naughty Boris

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    UK PM Boris Johnson's decision to suspend Parliament for five weeks was unlawful, Supreme Court rules

Now what happens?
    Custodial sentence Shirley.

I love his taking the moral high ground on the Thomas Cook investigation into director's paying themselves huge bonuses just before the collapse.
    Yeah coz you and your like are such a perfect role models aren't you Boris.
    The expenses scandal didn't really happen did it.
    Of course it stinks what they did but to hear such hypocritical crap is worse.

Re: Supreme Court Decision / Naughty Boris

Let's have an election!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Custodial sentence Shirley.

I love his taking the moral high ground on the Thomas Cook investigation into director's paying themselves huge bonuses just before the collapse.
    Yeah coz you and your like are such a perfect role models aren't you Boris.
    The expenses scandal didn't really happen did it.
    Of course it stinks what they did but to hear such hypocritical crap is worse.
    Labour should be thirty points in front of this lot, yet I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a bigger Tory lead in the polls after this verdict and the Labour conference.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Labour should be thirty points in front of this lot, yet I wouldn't be surprised at all to see a bigger Tory lead in the polls after this verdict and the Labour conference.
    Indeed. Worry is that this just plays into Cummings' 'Parliament/establishment v the people' masterplan.

All eleven judges on the panel ruled it unlawful - amazing.

The news is an absolute God-send for Corbyn. Perfect timing to cover up the shambles that is the Labour Party!

Glad that Boris has had his come-uppance. Will he have the courage to resign though? Politicians have no shame these days so I would not be surprised if he continues to brazen his way along.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Let's have an election!
    Tried that one .

Boris v the establishment, oh its so well planned, they will have a field day with the Dominic placards , come election time, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    The news is an absolute God-send for Corbyn. Perfect timing to cover up the shambles that is the Labour Party!

Glad that Boris has had his come-uppance. Will he have the courage to resign though? Politicians have no shame these days so I would not be surprised if he continues to brazen his way along.
    I don't think it will be anything but a positive will come of this towards the leave majority , they will dislike Labour for its stance the horrible judges for beating up on poor old Boris , and those awful Liberals for not letting Brexit happen ,were in this endless bubble for life .

Sanity is restored. All eyes on what Boris will do next and in the meantime there remains the bung he threw to his ex mistress when London Mayor. George Canning might lose his historical claim to fame.

Week ends opinion polls will be interesting.

Any bets on how soon the vote of confidence will take?

November election looming?

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Indeed. Worry is that this just plays into Cummings' 'Parliament/establishment v the people' masterplan.
    If the election is after 31st and we haven't left then Boris is toast.

You're right, this is how barmy huge swathes of the country have become. There will definitely be hordes who will back this confidence trickster to the hilt. It just shows how corrosive Brexit has become and how it has morphed into quasi religious zeal by abandoning all reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    If the election is after 31st and we haven't left then Boris is toast.
    Not sure about that now.

Though I think it now makes a Tory/Brexit pact more likely

I see all the brexiteers are pleased with the decision as they believe parliament is sovereign over all else.

All eleven judges on the panel ruled it unlawful - amazing.
    You obviously don't understand how the system works

Naughty Boris to call a vote of no confidence in himself to trigger an Election?

Games of chicken going on. Operation Black Swan will come into effect eventually. Won't be pretty but we will be leaving on October 31st.

Enlighten us with your thinking Mr WB

So it's a good job we have someone who knows everything about everything (the other one who did appears to have done a runner) posting on here isn't it - must say mind, all this I could see it all coming stuff would be more impressive if you actually told us before "it" happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Naughty Boris to call a vote of no confidence in himself to trigger an Election?
    What a vote winner that would be , as he appeals the country by falling on his sword in their name , this is going to make a great box set , even better than the House of Cards .

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Not sure about that now.

That's the worst scenario for Labour , with Lib's effecting their centre voters as well .

Hopefully it will be hung parliament and we vote every year 50 /50 until we die .

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Not sure about that now.

Problem in that now. Brexit Party will only do that if he abandons any pretence of getting a deal as they want nothing less than crash out no deal. Today's ruling makes it nigh on impossible for Pifflepaffle Johnson to achieve that.