+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leipzig v Bayern

Leipzig v Bayern

What a game, 1-1 at HT. Proper football, proper fans, the Premier League could learn a lot. Some of the passes are a bit hair-raising though, but the players seem to be on a different level technically.

Re: Leipzig v Bayern

Did Ethan Ampadu make the 11 this time ???

He's on the bench

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What a game, 1-1 at HT. Proper football, proper fans, the Premier League could learn a lot. Some of the passes are a bit hair-raising though, but the players seem to be on a different level technically.
    Can’t be better than Norwich giving Man City a doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Did Ethan Ampadu make the 11 this time ???
    He won't play until his passing is at the same level as the rest of the team, so he is definitely going to improve as a player. At the beginning of the season Nagelsmann said he needs some time, and he will get it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Can’t be better than Norwich giving Man City a doing.
    It's an exciting game because of the unexpected scoreline, but on a technical level the best teams in the Bundeslega are top class. I wouldn't want to watch Norwich every week

It's an exciting game because of the unexpected scoreline, but on a technical level the best teams in the Bundeslega are top class. I wouldn't want to watch Norwich every week
    This is a quality game. But it's hardly that surprising that RB are not losing to Bayern at home. They're a quality team. Perennial top 4. It's like Arsenal drawing with City. Although the quality is far lower

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBluebird View Post
    This is a quality game. But it's hardly that surprising that RB are not losing to Bayern at home. They're a quality team. Perennial top 4. It's like Arsenal drawing with City. Although the quality is far lower
    The Premier League is Hollywood, while the Bundesliga is more David Attenborough

The Premier League is Hollywood, while the Bundesliga is more David Attenborough
    Remind me again - who's nickname is FC Hollywood :)

I’ve watched 3 of their games - they’re very very entertaining.

Where were the German teams in the Champions League and Europa Cup last year

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Where were the German teams in the Champions League and Europa Cup last year
    It's not all about winning the Champions League. Germany develops far more talent than the Premier League does, but they pay much lower wages, so the Top 6 PL sides can buy whoever they want, and they actively hoover up all the best match winning talent from around the world. But on a technical level the German league is very good, as can be witnessed by the success of their national team over the past 6 decades. They also have a better football culture with fans having a say in the running of their clubs, lower match day prices, and more free-to-air TV coverage. The Premier League has turned into an out of control monster, and it has effectively become an unsustainable financial bubble.

Heisenberg

I can't see WBs posts but I can only assume that he's defending the fact that Ampadu hasn't played a single minute for Leipzig yet, despite moaning about him not getting into the Chelsea team under Sarri. If I'm wrong, I'll apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I can't see WBs posts but I can only assume that he's defending the fact that Ampadu hasn't played a single minute for Leipzig yet, despite moaning about him not getting into the Chelsea team under Sarri. If I'm wrong, I'll apologise.
    Apology accepted, you dickhead.

PS I only called you a dickhead because you won't be able to see it

Norwich look an entertaining team to watch to me. 5th highest scorers in PL so far behind usual suspects.