Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

  1. #1

    Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    With her blonde hair , very sexy lady

  2. #2

    Re: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    With her blonde hair , very sexy lady
    She's dirty but exquisite!

  3. #3

    Re: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    With her blonde hair , very sexy lady
    There's rumours doing the rounds Sludgey that you boffed BOTH Charlotte AND her mother on separate nights, in your lady killing days, whilst dressed as a synth pop loving New Romantic! Any truth in these scandalous rumours?

  4. #4

    Re: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    There's rumours doing the rounds Sludgey that you boffed BOTH Charlotte AND her mother on separate nights, in your lady killing days, whilst dressed as a synth pop loving New Romantic! Any truth in these scandalous rumours?
    I was dressed as Marc almond

  5. #5

    Re: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I was dressed as Marc almond
    LOL Sludge, at least you weren't looking like that geezer out of A Flock of Seagulls!

  6. #6

    Re: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    LOL Sludge, at least you weren't looking like that geezer out of A Flock of Seagulls!
    What a **** he was

    And that Phil Oakley from that human League lot

  7. #7

    Re: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    What a **** he was

    And that Phil Oakley from that human League lot
    At least he grew up.
    Seen Robert Smith lately? What a fright.

  8. #8

    Re: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    Used to frequent the Robin Hood when her mum ran it a very fouled mouth lass when pissed and boy could she drink.

  9. #9

    Re: Charlotte Church is looking mighty fine

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I was dressed as Marc almond
    Well we all know you're a nut.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •