+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: Huddersfield 0 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

FT: Huddersfield 0 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

Kads just supplied a perfect cross for Weds to score.
    I realise he wanted regular game time, but why the feck didn't Warnock offer it to him this season. Better than Murphy and Whyte on this form.

Re: Huddersfield v Sheffield Wednesday

Our cast-offs always seem to do better elsewhere.

Re: FT: Huddersfield 0 - 2 Sheffield Wednesday

Said in commwntary that Huddersfield have not won since February and this is their worst start to a season in their history.

They, along with Stoke, are on one point

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Said in commwntary that Huddersfield have not won since February and this is their worst start to a season in their history.

They, along with Stoke, are on one point
    I've always said that the Cowley brothers are crap, and that Nathan Jones at Stoke. Wouldn't touch either of them

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I've always said that the Cowley brothers are crap, and that Nathan Jones at Stoke. Wouldn't touch either of them
    They’ve had 1 match ffs

Although they continue to play out from the back and go for loads of possession. Some great passing and stuff and just the sort of game which a lot of people here want from Cardiff City. I mean, it doesn't work or anything at this level and they might get relagated , but it's fantastic to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    They’ve had 1 match ffs
    In the Words of Aretha Franklin 'Who's Whooshin who?' (zoomin)

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Although they continue to play out from the back and go for loads of possession. Some great passing and stuff and just the sort of game which a lot of people here want from Cardiff City. I mean, it doesn't work or anything at this level and they might get relagated , but it's fantastic to watch.
    Nobody wants that and you know it. People are asking for a bit more possession, a bit of intent on the ball and to occasionally play through the midfield and maybe create a chance or two for our lonely striker, nothing scientific or complicated or remotely like Fulham.