+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kevin Ellison 1 Port Vale 0

Kevin Ellison 1 Port Vale 0

Hands up all of you who took the mickey when Newport signed this player .Have a look at who scored the late winner at Rodney Parade today. Who’s laughing now ?

Re: Kevin Ellison 1 Port Vale 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ivortheengine View Post
    Hands up all of you who took the mickey when Newport signed this player .Have a look at who scored the late winner at Rodney Parade today. Who’s laughing now ?
    Never heard of him, who is he?

Pleased for the County, late winner, top of the table.

Would love to see them promoted.

They seem to turn up in games later than us!

I checked the board for references to Ellison and all I could find was this. Not sure who took the mickey you want to call out but if you want to call them out it might help your search for the giggling crew .

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...oming-prospect

Yeah, and Gary Madine did similar for Blackpool

Just how many late late goals do Newport score? Thats a very good sign for them.

Amazing to think he scored AGAINST the old Newport County, pre-exile, and now he’s scoring FOR them, top of league 2. Fair play.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Amazing to think he scored AGAINST the old Newport County, pre-exile, and now he’s scoring FOR them, top of league 2. Fair play.
    That's not right surely?

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    That's not right surely?

Could be, as he’s about 60 (sixty) (41 I think actually)

Not me id love them to go up whoever gets them there the lad is 41 old so must be fit and probably great for 20 minutes at the end of a long game

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Not me id love them to go up whoever gets them there the lad is 41 old so must be fit and probably great for 20 minutes at the end of a long game
    County’s Tomlin?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardiff-Cal View Post
    Kevin Ellison was 9 when Cewnty were relegated from the football league. Now, I'm not saying that you are wrong, but.....