+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: IPTV BOX

IPTV BOX

I am currently using the xenon kodi build on my Sony bravia tv with Express VPN added as well.
    I'm no technophobe but found the kodi build a doddle to install on my TV.
    However, I've recently found out about the Iptv boxes you can get but would not have the slightest idea how to set one up or where to buy one from or how they actually work regarding do you have to pay a yearly subscription?
    Tried looking at a few YouTube videos but all double Dutch to me.
    Anyone tell me which one is best, and where do you buy them from and also if they are all already set up? What do they plug into? Will I need to buy anything else or run an extra sky cable from the sky dish?
    Cheers

Re: IPTV BOX

just a broadband connection needed no dish or cabel.
    a 4k firestick will do the job or any decent android box and you would need an app to play the iptv on,i recommend iptv-smarters is free on playstore.
    if you have any issues pm and ill help you

I had a cheapo TV stick and it quite often would drop a stream, upgraded to an Nvidia shield and it has been so much better

I already have a sky box so how would that work out regarding running both the sky box and a cable to the Iptv box if I need the sky aerial to play the sky box?

Still none the wiser. 🤣🤣

IPTV box connects via an ethernet cable, not the sky cable.

or via wireless

get an amazon firestick. great bit of kit. you need an iptv subscription and a working vpn.

Will this do it?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F293133883978

If I buy that then is the next steps to have all the movies and sport easy to do?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    Will this do it?

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F293133883978

If I buy that then is the next steps to have all the movies and sport easy to do?
    Drop C1C9F2C7 a pm he will sort you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Drop C1C9F2C7 a pm he will sort you.
    Is this the thing that means you can watch what other people pay for without paying?

Or, to put it another way, thieving.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    Is this the thing that means you can watch what other people pay for without paying?

I have IPTV alongside my sky and BT subscriptions. Occasionally I might watch a film on it . Is it illegal?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I have IPTV alongside my sky and BT subscriptions. Occasionally I might watch a film on it . Is it illegal?
    It's at least immoral.

Imagine if no-one ever paid for movies, music, or TV. What movies, music and TV will we end up with?

Now you will argue "I ain't paying 5 bucks to watch that movie". That is fine, that is how the free market works. How it doesn;t work is when you then decide to watch the movie, anyway, and for nothing.

There you are in Tesco, a nice bottle of wine £8. "I ain't paying £8 for that". Do you then walk out of Tesco with the bottle under your jacket? Probably not, because you will get caught.

The only thing that is different in the IPTV world is that you are working on the premise that you won't get caught.

Buying stuff is what mugs do, you're not a mug. You're a thief. Your ISP knows what you are up to. Unless you are using a VPN. But then, if watching movies for **** all isn't wrong, why use a VPN to hide?

Yes and yes.

It's at least immoral.

Imagine if no-one ever paid for movies, music, or TV. What movies, music and TV will we end up with?

Now you will argue "I ain't paying 5 bucks to watch that movie". That is fine, that is how the free market works. How it doesn;t work is when you then decide to watch the movie, anyway, and for nothing.

There you are in Tesco, a nice bottle of wine £8. "I ain't paying £8 for that". Do you then walk out of Tesco with the bottle under your jacket? Probably not, because you will get caught.

The only thing that is different in the IPTV world is that you are working on the premise that you won't get caught.

Buying stuff is what mugs do, you're not a mug. You're a thief. Your ISP knows what you are up to. Unless you are using a VPN. But then, if watching movies for **** all isn't wrong, why use a VPN to hide?
    So , the morality police aren’t happy . But it’s not illegal ?
    Sounds fine to me .
    Sky and BT appear to be doing ok with the money I pay them .

I've just got my amazon Fire stick and I've put kodi Diggz Xenon build onto it along with my express vpn.
    I was under the impression that by deleting the same set up I had running from my Sony bravia tv it would all load up pretty fast compared to having kodi on a smart TV, It actually takes longer to find a TV series and to boot up and play than it did on my smart TV.
    Do you think it would be better to leave the vpn signed in on my TV app rather than downloaded and running on the fire stick anyone know?

Are you able to watch city with one of these?

Can someone recommend one please?

Thanks

Is it the end of Iptv?
    Seems like it's all been shut down?
    https://youtu.be/4QN-urHoZWY