+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: "Don't mind relegation from PL. Prefer the Championship."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: "Don't mind relegation from PL. Prefer the Championship."

It’s amazing the damage a season or a few can do there, look at the state of stoke and hudds.....partic stoke, weren’t they faves to go back up last 2 seasons....

Re: "Don't mind relegation from PL. Prefer the Championship."

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It’s amazing the damage a season or a few can do there, look at the state of stoke and hudds.....partic stoke, weren’t they faves to go back up last 2 seasons....
    We were favourites to go up at the start of this season. Wonder if the odds have changed much ?

I think the key thing to enjoying the championship is pretty much summed up in these posts. IT's fun if you are winning, which everyone seems to take for granted. "I'm happy being a Yo-Yo club" ...... no guarantee of that even.

I much preferred being 15th, 16th or 17 th in then PL than I do being 12th in the Championship. It's obviously no fun to lose but if you are in with a fighting chance it makes it a hell of a lot more enjoyable. I think that was reflected in the support we had last season. I know there has been noise in the ground this season, but last season seemed to have a certain defiance to it that gave things an edge. I think that was reflected on the pitch too.

Small fish, big pond for me.