+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kévin Théophile-Catherine

Kévin Théophile-Catherine

Looking very useful playing for Dynamo Zagreb tonight in their impressive win over Atalanta.
    Thought he had a decent season for us in our original dip in dip out of the big time.

Re: Kévin Théophile-Catherine

Yes a decent footballer .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yes a decent footballer .
    Should not have been released by City. He was a good rightback/right wingback and would have served us well. He was just what we need in this season's 4231, too.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Steve the Tea View Post
    Should not have been released by City. He was a good rightback/right wingback and would have served us well. He was just what we need in this season's 4231, too.

StT.
    <><
    Can only presume he was on decent wages.

Should not have been released by City.
    He wasn’t released. He was sold for about £2 million.

I still haven’t forgiven him for the home game against Sunderland in 2013 when we were 2-0 up and he failed to find Row Z in the 90th minute allowing Jack Colback to equalise.

StT.
    <><
    He wasn’t released. He needed to go back home from personal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    He wasn’t released. He was sold for about £2 million.
    I know he was sold. He was bought for £2.1m and sold for a little less.

StT.
    <><

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I still haven’t forgiven him for the home game against Sunderland in 2013 when we were 2-0 up and he failed to find Row Z in the 90th minute allowing Jack Colback to equalise.
    Might be my memory playing tricks, but I remember being mad with Gestede ( I think it was) not closing Sunderland players down , offering himself for the ball, or holding it up at all when he came on and felt it was a bit unfair that KTC got all the blame .

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Might be my memory playing tricks, but I remember being mad with Gestede ( I think it was) not closing Sunderland players down , offering himself for the ball, or holding it up at all when he came on and felt it was a bit unfair that KTC got all the blame .
    I also remember that Sunderland game. It was the first after Malky was sacked. Kerslake took charge and we battered them with an attacking performance that was very good. Then came the last 10 minutes.