+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets have it. Who are the three most wanted talents this transfer window?

Lets have it. Who are the three most wanted talents this transfer window?

My view is De Light, Odegoerd and Hakimi. Absolute buits 👏👏 Outside Donnarumma. Outstanding level for a youngster!

Re: Lets have it. Who are the three most wanted talents this transfer window?

I can't believe anyone rates Donnarumma. Been watching him his whole career, I know he's young but I don't know why Milan are persevering with him, and now Man Utd are thinking of signing him!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    My view is De Light, Odegoerd and Hakimi. Absolute buits ���� Outside Donnarumma. Outstanding level for a youngster!
    wtf is an absolute buit?

Quote Originally Posted by alan_corneli View Post
    I can't believe anyone rates Donnarumma. Been watching him his whole career, I know he's young but I don't know why Milan are persevering with him, and now Man Utd are thinking of signing him!
    Rate? He is so young. And so ****ing talented! In five years time, there is no one remotely close to him.

Quote Originally Posted by lazbian View Post
    wtf is an absolute buit?
    Seriously? Wtf is a “lazbian”? Some kind of latvian bread? I’d imagine autocorrect in a sentence makes it pretty easy to understand. Even if bread 🥖 🤷*♂️🙈

Imagine that. If a city fan popped up with a talent KID 😅

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Ok
    Anyone watching the World Cup? 🤔 Didn’t think so.. Paterson young player of the year 😂😂

Roaring success, this thread

Anyone watching the World Cup? 🤔 Didn’t think so.. Paterson young player of the year 😂😂
    Are you retarded all of the time? Or just after a drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    Are you retarded all of the time? Or just after a drink?
    All the time!
    What did you make of Miyashiro against Mexico today? Worth a look?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Roaring success, this thread
    What did you expect? It contains the word talent in it, not Newport or Rhys Healey. Watching the World Cup? There is a striker playing today which suppose to be very good.

What did you expect? It contains the word talent in it, not Newport or Rhys Healey. Watching the World Cup? There is a striker playing today which suppose to be very good.
    And boom. He scores nine goals in a match and suddenly on every ones lips. Not in Cardiff off course, but everywhere else..

I personally feel awful that this thread has flopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    I personally feel awful that this thread has flopped.
    You shouldnt. There is another thread about talent we can ”loan”, and to be fair it's much more appropriate. Although a bit sad, I'm happy to do my talent search on my own. Maybe I'll pick them for my FM save..

So basically!? Not a single poster have been watching the World Cup. And not a single poster have been looking for “the next big thing” this past year?! And you are taking the piss, why? Fecking embarrassing..

So basically!? Not a single poster have been watching the World Cup. And not a single poster have been looking for “the next big thing” this past year?! And you are taking the piss, why? Fecking embarrassing..
    people have lives outside of football ffs.

If this message board is anything to go by the answer is Jedinak, Ledley and any one else from the list of Aston Villa's rejects.

De Ligt (would have been De Jong)

Not that hes gonna be taken from Barcelona but I'm hoping Ricki Puig makes an impression next season.

Rhodri

I would say Lo Celso but he's already linked to Man United.

Choudary from Leicester. If I was in charge of one of the big clubs I'd be throwing money at him.

Etheridge, Patterson and Bamba , there, I've tried my best to engage with the thrust of the OP , and not get side tracks.

It was a worthwhile and engaging thread and allowed some to veer to thier natural comical habitat.

I duly note there's some truly cracking comedians about, we should be very proud, they are all on CCMB😁

Worra buit of a seaut that is that you are whering.

I see this thread is still thriving. I’ve booked a week off of work to watch the remainder of the u20 World Cup so I hope I can contribute to this thread

And boom. He scores nine goals in a match and suddenly on every ones lips. Not in Cardiff off course, but everywhere else..
    Told you.

What on earth is going on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    What on earth is going on here?
    Not much. Just, a few names that cost less than Cardiff summer signings, and are now worth 20 times that... Although, only the latter would do Warwick ball. 6 mill was his cost. At the same time Warwick paid 10 mill on that little fella from Bristol.
    Now on 17 goals in 9 games 🤷*♂️