+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Touchy Subject....Wales Home Shirt 18/19 - £12.99 Delivered or £11 Click & Collect

Touchy Subject....Wales Home Shirt 18/19 - £12.99 Delivered or £11 Click & Collect

Seen this on another site but thought I would post this on here as I know some people support Wales

https://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/r...-shirt/298484/

Sizes XS to XXL available. Use code EXTRA10 to get 10% off at checkout.

I think it is £11 if you click and collect.

Re: Touchy Subject....Wales Home Shirt 18/19 - £12.99 Delivered or £11 Click & Collect

cheers dude, its my youngest daughters Birthday in a few weeks, she is struggling on a gift , she says " Dad i have everything i want, so it'll be a waste to buy me things i dont need " , so really struggling, this will be a tidy gift for her, she is footy mad and loves to be proud to be welsh

at 9 quid i got one for myself, when I do my football training and all the tutor's are in England FA training top and shirts, it'll be a break in colour from the white

£18 for 2 shirts delivered bargain

Re: Touchy Subject....Wales Home Shirt 18/19 - £12.99 Delivered or £11 Click & Collect

That's great value tbf. No reason football shirts should be £40 or £50 quid ever, as they are all terrible quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    That's great value tbf. No reason football shirts should be £40 or £50 quid ever, as they are all terrible quality.
    Rugby tops are even more expensive.
    £75 for the pleasure of buying a wales shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Rugby tops are even more expensive.
    £75 for the pleasure of buying a wales shirt.
    Ridiculous

what a sh1t site, I order them, get a confirmation number, then a e/mail to say payment has been declined, despite the fact that i can see they have made the request for payment and its left me account

no birthday gift for daughter now LOL

just phoned them, by all accounts the site is optimised for phones and doesnt work well on laptops no really, that is what i was just told, so to try and order it on my phone

Thanks for, just got my boy one for his birthday that

Worked fine for me on my PC, forgot the EXTRA 10 code though but still good at £11.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    just phoned them, by all accounts the site is optimised for phones and doesnt work well on laptops no really, that is what i was just told, so to try and order it on my phone
    They must think people are stupid coming out with crap like that. I used a laptop and it worked fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    They must think people are stupid coming out with crap like that. I used a laptop and it worked fine.
    had a email from CS, telling me the issue must have been a glitch, the order is infact still active

so thats 4 shirts coming now then its ok, i will sign them and whack them on ebay for a 100 quid result

Ordered one last week. Had an email off JD yesterday to cancel my order as it’s out of stock, followed by a text an hour later saying it’s being packed will be delivered shortly.

Just order one for me and one for my son, couldn't get the discount code to work though

Ordered Friday and delivered Saturday.

Dont know why the OP thinks it's a touchy subject though?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Ordered Friday and delivered Saturday.

Dont know why the OP thinks it's a touchy subject though?
    It's either a pun or some sort of reference to the board being non national team orientated or england orientated. That's what I'm going with.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    It's either a pun or some sort of reference to the board being non national team orientated or england orientated. That's what I'm going with.
    You are correct with the board not being pro the national football team - hence the toughy bit.

Got 2 as well. Great value, still got the tags on £65.
    I know they will change the kit next season, but for a tenner you can't go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Ordered one last week. Had an email off JD yesterday to cancel my order as it’s out of stock, followed by a text an hour later saying it’s being packed will be delivered shortly.

same as me, though both orders are in my local JD store

Picked my 2 up yesterday- great value