+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rugby Word Cup 2019 thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rugby Word Cup 2019 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    yes I think they would..and they avoid the Big Guns in the Semi..Eddie is a crafty ****
    England have a phenomenal record against Australia recently losing only twice in the last twelve, including a tour down under.

A game against Wales would be the toss of a coin, although I think they'd be favourite. Saying that we haven't seen them under any stress yet but from now on they are and its certainly not a given that they win both the remaining group games.

I think they'd definitely prefer a QF against Aus and I also think they are the only side that can challenge the AB's.

If the pools go as expected from now on in Wales have a realistic shot at getting to the final.

Re: Rugby Word Cup 2019 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    England have a phenomenal record against Australia recently losing only twice in the last twelve, including a tour down under.

A game against Wales would be the toss of a coin, although I think they'd be favourite. Saying that we haven't seen them under any stress yet but from now on they are and its certainly not a given that they win both the remaining group games.

I think they'd definitely prefer a QF against Aus and I also think they are the only side that can challenge the AB's.

If the pools go as expected from now on in Wales have a realistic shot at getting to the final.
    I think you’re right Flashman, it’s an England v Wales Final for me and we usually upset England when they’re favourites!