+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rugby Word Cup 2019 thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Rugby Word Cup 2019 thread.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I put it down to simple over eagerness. 2nd string looking to stake a claim and rushing the moves. When it’s slightly mis-timed it looks sloppy. Was never any doubt about the result
    Parkes has been an automatic first choice for nearly two years now, so I don't think his incredible forward pass which led to Amos' second disallowed try can be put down to over eagerness. Patchell looks assured and completely at home when he comes on against Australia and yet he performed like a novice today, we got annihilated in the turnover contest and conceded an awful lot of penalties - there's very little positive that can be taken out of that game.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Parkes has been an automatic first choice for nearly two years now, so I don't think his incredible forward pass which led to Amos' second disallowed try can be put down to over eagerness. Patchell looks assured and completely at home when he comes on against Australia and yet he performed like a novice today, we got annihilated in the turnover contest and conceded an awful lot of penalties - there's very little positive that can be taken out of that game.
    The breakdown was a big concern as Wainwright and Tipuric started and are likely to start against France

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    The breakdown was a big concern as Wainwright and Tipuric started and are likely to start against France
    I know gatland is a massive wainwright fan but think moriaty has forced his way back in with tips and navidi.