England's game plan is to put opposition under pressure early so they conceded a set-piece, play a set routine to lead to an early score and then continue to batter the opposition physically. The only sides they have lost to have managed to stop them scoring early and stood up to their physicality, their most impressive victory in the semi was against a side who didn't think they needed to concern themselves with stopping England and the other teams beaten this World Cup didn't seem to engage their brains fully either. Due to the injuries Wales suffered, I don't think we would have won in a final against England but I do think the Welsh side of the 6 Nations (not as many games over such a short period of time, fewer injuries) would have had a really good chance in the final against the England side of the World Cup. It's been a really great tournament overall.

It will be really interesting to see what happens next. I reckon Ireland and France will be England's biggest challenge in the next 6 Nations.