+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Latest likely Brexit outcomes

Latest likely Brexit outcomes

Re: Latest likely Brexit outcomes

So that is 2.1 xG for Leave and 2.9 xG for Remain?

Boris has a deal and always had one , the EU likes its chess , they probably said "" look Bo Jo we going to chuck in a demo , outburst from smaller PM's in places like Luxo or Finland , but hey lets appears to hate each other for a bit longer , we know old pretending red line Teresa maybe upset for a while , it will though teach old !Dave boy! a thing or too , we didn't like him anyways , might buy his book though ,in a second hand shop . ""

They may then have said :::

"Once this is settled down Bo Jo , look we gotta to sort out that ( Eire apple tax haven) but please ,please leave old LuxoAmazon alone , don't want the old UK becoming the corporate friendly Singapore of Europe old boy .""

"""Oh and top proroguing by the way ,Bo Jo , its bought us a lot of time and less media drag gosh you is the real deal and you mean , deal or no deal ( great TV opportunity nu for you Bo Jo son can Junk's be the first participant , he love a giggle and a free glass or two""

Imagine if your a EU country watching this being played out in particular political parties I'm sure they'd be saying something like :

( i ain't going through that crap, fook a referendum, it could be the end of me or my party ) Hey that's probably why this is being played as it is .

I am beginning to think it would have been smoother if he had declared war , the yank's would have backed us , the ruskies would do their own usual eastern Europe land grab .

All over ,quids in , cheaper holidays and beer ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Boris has a deal and always had one , the EU likes its chess , they probably said "" look Bo Jo we going to chuck in a demo , outburst from smaller PM's in places like Luxo or Finland , but hey lets appears to hate each other for a bit longer , we know old pretending red line Teresa maybe upset for a while , it will though teach old !Dave boy! a thing or too , we didn't like him anyways , might buy his book though ,in a second hand shop . ""

"Once this is settled down Bo Jo , look we gotta to sort out that ( Eire apple tax haven) but please ,please leave old LuxoAmazon alone , don't want the old UK becoming the corporate friendly Singapore of Europe old boy .""

"""Oh and top proroguing by the way ,Bo Jo , its bought us a lot of time and less media drag gosh you is the real deal and you mean , deal or no deal ( great TV opportunity nu for you Bo Jo son can Junk's be the first participant , he love a giggle and a free glass or two""

Imagine if your a EU country watching this being played out in particular political parties I'm sure they'd be saying something like :

( i ain't going through that crap, fook a referendum, it could be the end of me or my party ) Hey that's probably why this is being played as it is .

I am beginning to think it would have been smoother if he had declared war , the yank's would have backed us , the ruskies would do their own usual eastern Europe land grab .

Wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Wtf?
    Even Google translate doesn't help with that. I wonder if he can do it again in Klingon

No shame in starting the weekend early.

Enjoy your drinks, mars.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Even Google translate doesn't help with that. I wonder if he can do it again in Klingon
    No chance when he started that journey did he have a clue where he would pass en-route or end up. It was like a mental mystery trip.

wibble.jpg

My favourite bit is the different ways of doing quotations

"" ""

! !

( )

A combination of shite and satire.
    Shatire we shall call this.

Glad yer all, enjoyed it .

Very perceptive. There's a lot of stuff going on in the background which is motivated by the fear of Referrendums in other EU countries.
    Impressive thinking which you rarely see here, and of course it attracts the boos and hisses of those who don't understand it.

Kin ell