Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Boris has a deal and always had one , the EU likes its chess , they probably said "" look Bo Jo we going to chuck in a demo , outburst from smaller PM's in places like Luxo or Finland , but hey lets appears to hate each other for a bit longer , we know old pretending red line Teresa maybe upset for a while , it will though teach old !Dave boy! a thing or too , we didn't like him anyways , might buy his book though ,in a second hand shop . ""

They may then have said :::

"Once this is settled down Bo Jo , look we gotta to sort out that ( Eire apple tax haven) but please ,please leave old LuxoAmazon alone , don't want the old UK becoming the corporate friendly Singapore of Europe old boy .""

"""Oh and top proroguing by the way ,Bo Jo , its bought us a lot of time and less media drag gosh you is the real deal and you mean , deal or no deal ( great TV opportunity nu for you Bo Jo son can Junk's be the first participant , he love a giggle and a free glass or two""

Imagine if your a EU country watching this being played out in particular political parties I'm sure they'd be saying something like :

( i ain't going through that crap, fook a referendum, it could be the end of me or my party ) Hey that's probably why this is being played as it is .

I am beginning to think it would have been smoother if he had declared war , the yank's would have backed us , the ruskies would do their own usual eastern Europe land grab .

All over ,quids in , cheaper holidays and beer ?
Kin ell