+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tom Watson.

Tom Watson.

Well, as someone whose natural home is the Labour Party, I'll be a lot less likely to vote for them if the attempt to remove Tom Watson from the post of deputy leader succeeds and this is despite me, broadly speaking, supporting the current version of their stance on Brexit.

Re: Tom Watson.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Well, as someone whose natural home is the Labour Party, I'll be a lot less likely to vote for them if the attempt to remove Tom Watson from the post of deputy leader succeeds and this is despite me, broadly speaking, supporting the current version of their stance on Brexit.
    Like you, I would say I'm a natural Labour voter.

I thought the manifesto at the last election was the most progressive I have seen in my adult life.

That said, I probably won't be voting for them - The party appears to be being run along the lines of "The People Front of Judea".

To get elected you need to be electable.

Deputy leader is a meaningless post and Watson has undoubtedly used that platform to undermine the leadership. However this is optically a terrible move which will alienate a big part of the base (evidence of that in this thread already). Also likely that this leads to losing more MPs as Watson was possibly the glue holding some of them in. Election incoming this looks like a stupid move.

All three main parties are being remarkably stupid.

The Monster Raving Looney party is beginning to look a good bet!!

Milne, Len Mcluskey and that red haired woman dosing their best to completely **** Labour up.

They are a dreadful bunch, so much for inclusiveness .

Even if he survives for the short term, it just shows they have the same elite's agenda they accuse the Tories off .

There after Harriet Harmanas well .

Anyone with a centrists view really is toast .

Probaly to be replaced by a BAME candidates.

Labour plans radical selection overhaul including all BAME shortlists

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y_to_clipboard