+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry Kane

Harry Kane

Hell of a finish that ..

Re: Harry Kane

That was a brilliant goal

Spurs disallowed goal by VAR for offside.
    Must’ve been 1mm in it. Ridiculous.

“Clear and obvious”

Then Leicester equalise.

It was a very good goal, I'd hardly call it astonishing

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    It was a very good goal, I'd hardly call it astonishing
    The difficulty level was quite high. Our players can't even score from that position when they are standing up!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Spurs disallowed goal by VAR for offside.
    Must’ve been 1mm in it. Ridiculous.

“Clear and obvious”

Then Leicester equalise.
    I really don't see why they didn't decide it should be daylight between the two, draw a line, if one is clearly ahead then overrule the decision.

When they start to analyse it down to the mm it's gone too far. They don't even know the precise moment the ball left the boot.
    Brilliant improvised finish from Kane, has to be one of the best natural finishers in the world.

I never understand why a club bigger than spurs doesn't ever even seem interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I really don't see why they didn't decide it should be daylight between the two, draw a line, if one is clearly ahead then overrule the decision.

When they start to analyse it down to the mm it's gone too far. They don't even know the precise moment the ball left the boot.
    Brilliant improvised finish from Kane, has to be one of the best natural finishers in the world.

I never understand why a club bigger than spurs doesn't ever even seem interested.
    This is far too tight to make decent calls and is wrecking the game. Having said that, I'd say daylight is too much.

The moment of leaving the boot is important. Apparently it's about 0.02 seconds a frame (50fps) and a boot is in contact with the ball surely more than that. So I don't see how they can be sure about pinpointing the precise frame when it's as close as this one.