+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bogle

Bogle

All the physical attributes but No footballing brain. Not good enough for a top half championship team.

Drifts out wide, stays on the edge of the box when he’s needed as a target man and has no shot. A poor Niasse.

I like him but he’s just not cutting it for me.

Re: Bogle

Think Danny ward just came on for him there - I am steaming tho so might not have been. Tbh i thought he did grand the day so far

Don't know if these messages are going through but Danny ward looks class. Such a touch

Quote Originally Posted by DannyBluebird View Post
    Don't know if these messages are going through but Danny ward looks class. Such a touch
    I don’t know where you are sending them. But it usually takes a few days to get answers from outer space!

I thought Bogle played well, a player who has barely featured in the last two years and was on his way out. And then Warnock brings on Ward! He offers absolutely nothing and would struggle to get in a League One team, he's been injured for most of the two season he's been here. And now we have Glatzel, Madine, Vassell, Bogle and Ward and they are all not up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    I don’t know where you are sending them. But it usually takes a few days to get answers from outer space!
    From the stadium. Normally no reception. Have videos but don't know how to upload on here. A wins a win. Be happy

Did well in parts, lacks match sharpness because he just hasn't played enough.

Movement at times good, ran off the defender for the through ball by ralls and moved well to get perfectly onto hoiletts cross. Lacked a finish, maybe that comes with more matches, playing with just the one striker though we probably won't find out.