+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dire

Dire

I’ve been a Cardiff City fan and season ticket holder for years and that was one of the worse games and performance I have ever seen. Do you guys concur?

Re: Dire

No. Far from one of the worst.

Nah. I thought there was some good link up play at times, But that is comparing to the other games I’ve watched. That said it will probably be the most boring of the 9 games I’m planning to watch this weekend..

Quote Originally Posted by ThinlyValedBlue View Post
    I’ve been a Cardiff City fan and season ticket holder for years and that was one of the worse games and performance I have ever seen. Do you guys concur?
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The quality was lacking, the final delivery was poor. It has to be better than this.

Feck off 😂

No. Just no.

There was a game once v Maidstone at home on Boxing Day I think in the dungeon, I think we lost by a few, that just shades today fir me along with a game v Cambridge I think we conceded a couple, maybe 6?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    There was a game once v Maidstone at home on Boxing Day I think in the dungeon, I think we lost by a few, that just shades today fir me along with a game v Cambridge I think we conceded a couple, maybe 6?
    Being out partying on New Year's Eve didn't help, losing 0-5 to Maidstone the next day ..

I take it the op wasnt at the massacre at home to Boro under Dave Jones.

Do people realise we are playing against professional football teams, who have planned all week how to stop us playing...especially at home?
    Some ‘fans’ need to get a grip.

2-1 loss to Barry in the Welsh Cup Final and 2-2 against Gloucester in FA Cup have to up there as well.

FFS there was no final delivery.. it was an own goal..we cant score for shit

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Do people realise we are playing against professional football teams, who have planned all week how to stop us playing...especially at home?
    Some ‘fans’ need to get a grip.
    No, didn’t think of that. Cheers 👍

How many “years” exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    How many “years” exactly?
    Probably the same as every other City fan.. 1962.

Quite a big crowd there for that Maidstone game and the kids were given inflatable bluebirds. Lots of excitement pre match and as usually happened in those days when we had a decent crowd, we were appalling.
    Our lumbering centre back John Williams (?) handled on the line, conceded a penalty and was sent off. After that we capitulated.

No, I thought it was our best performance of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No, I thought it was our best performance of the season.
    Not sure that's a positive or not! Lots of improvement still needed and Boro were absolutely abysmal. Can't grumble at a win and clean sheet though.

Are you for real,

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

1-6 ... possibly the worst I've seen them play

Quote Originally Posted by Forest Green Bluebird View Post
    1-6 ... possibly the worst I've seen them play
    I quite enjoyed it. The atmosphere was pretty positive too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    No, didn’t think of that. Cheers ��
    Welcome.

OP must have watched a different game to me. Our quality in the box was lacking but thought we actually tried to play a bit of football today, at least for the first hour or so.

Should have won by 3 or 4 as Boro were awful.