+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Richard Cranium

Richard Cranium

Now I have no dispute with anyone who decides they desperately need to obtain a new football by keeping one that goes into the crowd at a game (except if it wastes time when we're desperately chasing a game).

But who the fcuk thought it was a good idea to do that, and then throw the ball back onto the pitch a few minutes later when we were attacking? The extra ball was rolling around in the Boro 18yd box.

What would have happened if we'd scored when there were two balls on the pitch?

I believe the ref can stop the game if there are two balls on the field of play.

Dick heads.

Re: Richard Cranium

Exactly what we said, the game should have been stopped I think, I’m sure it has been in the past when that multi ball system was in place for a few seasons. But to chuck the other ball on during a City attack was lunacy, I’m sure if we’d scored ‘Boro would have had a decent shout of having it chalked off, it was actually in their penalty area, f*cking idiotic!!

I think Paterson made his feelings about it clear to the crowd, whoever did was an utter idiot

I was amazed that the referee didn't stop play. The second ball must have been on the pitch for at least 30 seconds.

Unfortunately, we do have some spectacularly thick supporters, like the cretins who invaded the pitch before the match against Reading had finished when we got promoted a couple of seasons ago.

What abut the idiots who throw the ball back, when we are defending a one goal lead with 5 mins to go?
    They’re even worse!!

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    What abut the idiots who throw the ball back, when we are defending a one goal lead with 5 mins to go?
    They’re even worse!!
    Most of our fans have left the ground by then!

Quote Originally Posted by blueblade View Post
    Most of our fans have left the ground by then!
    Can you blame them?