+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA TICKETS - SOLD OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: WBA TICKETS - SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Strikes me if you want to get away tickets, you have to start with a game somewhere miles away, when the tickets will be more easily available. Do a couple of trips to the back of beyond, and then you should be on the ladder for the closer games. Is it fair? Who knows? It looks to be a bit of a closed shop, but this way, at least the regular away travellers should get their tickets. But it does mean those who travel just once or twice a season (like me) can't get a look-in. Unless I fancy a long tip somewhere...
    Like the previous poster says - it was easier in the Premier. That can't be right.
    Again. Tickets for Wigan, Blackburn, Derby and Hull have all been freely available. How is that a closed shop?

It doesnt mean those who travel once or twice a season don't get a look in. It means those who travel once or twice a season have to wait their turn for the more popular games, giving priority to those who do travel more than once or twice a season.

Re: WBA TICKETS - SOLD OUT

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Again. Tickets for Wigan, Blackburn, Derby and Hull have all been freely available. How is that a closed shop?

It doesnt mean those who travel once or twice a season don't get a look in. It means those who travel once or twice a season have to wait their turn for the more popular games, giving priority to those who do travel more than once or twice a season.
    Exactly, pretty sure we didn't sell out Blackburn, not sure on the others