+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA TICKETS - SOLD OUT

WBA TICKETS - SOLD OUT

Re: WBA TICKET PRICES

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Provided that you went to Real Madrid, Standard Liege and Servette away

West Bromwich Albion (A) - Sky Bet Championship – Sat, October 5th, 2019. KO: 3.00pm
    Please note - Tickets are to be sold in a strict selling order.

Total Allocation = 2,000 Inc. 17 pairs of wheelchair and PA.
    General Prices:
    Adult: £20.00
    65+ Over: £15.00
    U23: £15.00
    U18: £10.00
    U11: £5.00
    *Disabled tickets are priced at £10 with a free ticket for the personal assistant. Disabled allocations can only be purchased directly through the Ticket Office.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am on Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 until 10am on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 until 10am on Thursday, September 26th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 2+ and current Club Members and Flex 5 members who have attended 4+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am on Thursday, September 26th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders that have attended 1+ and current Club Members and Flex 5 that have attended 2+ away fixtures during the 19/20 season.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Away ticket criteria does not include Hull City, as this match is still to be played. Any further stages of sale will be determined by remaining tickets and will be announced in due course.

Please note - The Hawthorns is card only in the kiosks.

Booking Fees Apply:
    Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.
    Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.
    For any enquiries, please email tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    West Bromwich Albion (A) - Sky Bet Championship – Sat, October 5th, 2019. KO: 3.00pm
    Please note - Tickets are to be sold in a strict selling order.

Total Allocation = 2,000 Inc. 17 pairs of wheelchair and PA.
    General Prices:
    Adult: £20.00
    65+ Over: £15.00
    U23: £15.00
    U18: £10.00
    U11: £5.00
    *Disabled tickets are priced at £10 with a free ticket for the personal assistant. Disabled allocations can only be purchased directly through the Ticket Office.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am on Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 until 10am on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 until 10am on Thursday, September 26th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 2+ and current Club Members and Flex 5 members who have attended 4+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am on Thursday, September 26th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders that have attended 1+ and current Club Members and Flex 5 that have attended 2+ away fixtures during the 19/20 season.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Away ticket criteria does not include Hull City, as this match is still to be played. Any further stages of sale will be determined by remaining tickets and will be announced in due course.

Please note - The Hawthorns is card only in the kiosks.

Booking Fees Apply:
    Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.
    Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.
    For any enquiries, please email tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk
    Not bad value

Re: WBA TICKETS - SOLD OUT

Update. Tickets sold out.

It was easier to get a ticket for the Premier league than a game this season gutted

Strikes me if you want to get away tickets, you have to start with a game somewhere miles away, when the tickets will be more easily available. Do a couple of trips to the back of beyond, and then you should be on the ladder for the closer games. Is it fair? Who knows? It looks to be a bit of a closed shop, but this way, at least the regular away travellers should get their tickets. But it does mean those who travel just once or twice a season (like me) can't get a look-in. Unless I fancy a long tip somewhere...
    Like the previous poster says - it was easier in the Premier. That can't be right.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Strikes me if you want to get away tickets, you have to start with a game somewhere miles away, when the tickets will be more easily available. Do a couple of trips to the back of beyond, and then you should be on the ladder for the closer games. Is it fair? Who knows? It looks to be a bit of a closed shop, but this way, at least the regular away travellers should get their tickets. But it does mean those who travel just once or twice a season (like me) can't get a look-in. Unless I fancy a long tip somewhere...
    Like the previous poster says - it was easier in the Premier. That can't be right.
    It'll probably change after the Swansea game

Again. Tickets for Wigan, Blackburn, Derby and Hull have all been freely available. How is that a closed shop?

It doesnt mean those who travel once or twice a season don't get a look in. It means those who travel once or twice a season have to wait their turn for the more popular games, giving priority to those who do travel more than once or twice a season.

The law of supply and demand. PL stadia tend to be larger therefore more tickets available but even then, tickets for fixtures early in the season were based on aways the previous season. It's a case of getting aways under your belt, yes miles away and midweek, to work your way up the slippery ladder of priority for the more popular aways. Charlton, Huddersfield, Preston, Barnsley, Brentford....anyone attending these certainly should get priority for local/more attractive away fixtures. Bristol City in April will be interesting. 8 aways this season, maybe 10, as first dibs for tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Again. Tickets for Wigan, Blackburn, Derby and Hull have all been freely available. How is that a closed shop?

It doesnt mean those who travel once or twice a season don't get a look in. It means those who travel once or twice a season have to wait their turn for the more popular games, giving priority to those who do travel more than once or twice a season.
    Exactly, pretty sure we didn't sell out Blackburn, not sure on the others

If anybody ends up with a single they need to offload, I will happily take it off your hands. Went to Blackburn away and had to pay for one of the hospitality things so I could get to see us at Reading but it’s proving tricky getting tickets this year.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Exactly, pretty sure we didn't sell out Blackburn, not sure on the others
    Only games we've sold out are Reading and West Brom. Millwall will be fine also.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Only games we've sold out are Reading and West Brom. Millwall will be fine also.
    Swansea will sell out, then there’s Forest ( allocation 2000), I’d be delighted if we sell that out as we haven’t taken many up there on the last few trips and then Charlton - 3000 allocation.

Brentford is midweek so there’s a chance with that one, then there’s big away ends and long trips to Sheff Weds and Leeds

Rumour that the club might help out with ticket prices for those- hope so ( and not for me personally as I may not be at either), as these clubs are a rip off and it’d be nice to finally take more than 600 to Leeds.

So still plenty of chance to see us away, or is the truth that some only want to do the shorter trips. If that’s the case then fair enough, I can sympathise with that, but when the allocation is low then it’s only fair that those who’ve done the shittier trips get first shout.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Swansea will sell out, then there’s Forest ( allocation 2000), I’d be delighted if we sell that out as we haven’t taken many up there on the last few trips and then Charlton - 3000 allocation.

Brentford is midweek so there’s a chance with that one, then there’s big away ends and long trips to Sheff Weds and Leeds

Rumour that the club might help out with ticket prices for those- hope so ( and not for me personally as I may not be at either), as these clubs are a rip off and it’d be nice to finally take more than 600 to Leeds.

So still plenty of chance to see us away, or is the truth that some only want to do the shorter trips. If that’s the case then fair enough, I can sympathise with that, but when the allocation is low then it’s only fair that those who’ve done the shittier trips get first shout.
    Agree with this and good news about the tickets for Leeds and Sheff Wed. I always think the club should subsidise tickets rather than free travel etc that only helps those living in South Wales who get the bus.

Any news on the criteria for Swansea?

Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
    Agree with this and good news about the tickets for Leeds and Sheff Wed. I always think the club should subsidise tickets rather than free travel etc that only helps those living in South Wales who get the bus.

Any news on the criteria for Swansea?
    Not set in stone, but looking like 4+ aways this season (not counting Millwall)

Any news on Millwall tickets? I'm still not able to buy one because I've not managed an away yet this season

Ok they are now available

You've got to know people if you want tickets. Boy in work hasn't been this season, went to about 3 or 4 last year and hasn't been to a home match for years, sorry he went to Man U or Liverpool last year at home can't remember which one. Anyway he's already booked up for the WBA match.