+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Away ticketing.... :-/

Away ticketing.... :-/

Have I missed something here, but the away ticketing selling structure seems to be pretty onerous this season, which is made all the more surprising seeing as the season has been so drab so far?

Is it even worth me having forked out for me and my 3 boys to be members if we are so far down the pecking order, and when DO away members, who don't fulfil any of the criteria actually get to buy from this:

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...s-cardiff-city

Re: Away ticketing.... :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Does being in the cover photo from the Wigan game count as double?

Joking aside, it will be tough! If we've had reduced allocations for Reading & West Brom, then it may only be some up north games with large empty stadiums (Huddersfield, Wednesday, Boro) and maybe Birmingham.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Does being in the cover photo from the Wigan game count as double?
    Very probably.

Seriously though, is it just me that thinks that the criteria have become comically over stringent? I mean, I actually have no prospect of ever buying another away ticket at this rate.

Very probably.

Seriously though, is it just me that thinks that the criteria have become comically over stringent? I mean, I actually have no prospect of ever buying another away ticket at this rate.
    Me neither, although I wonder if a lot of the restrictions will disappear once we reach the Jack's game?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Me neither, although I wonder if a lot of the restrictions will disappear once we reach the Jack's game?
    Ah, that is a good point. I hadn't thought of that.

I DO hope so as it really is a joke a the moment. :-(

Have I missed something here, but the away ticketing selling structure seems to be pretty onerous this season, which is made all the more surprising seeing as the season has been so drab so far?

Is it even worth me having forked out for me and my 3 boys to be members if we are so far down the pecking order, and when DO away members, who don't fulfil any of the criteria actually get to buy from this:
    Wigan, Blackburn, Derby and Hull all haven't had any restriction by time game comes around. Likewise Millwall will be fine.

Its normal for restrictions to be put in place for away games where supply exceeds demand surely? Happens at every club around the country.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Wigan, Blackburn, Derby and Hull all haven't had any restriction by time game comes around. Likewise Millwall will be fine.

Its normal for restrictions to be put in place for away games where supply exceeds demand surely? Happens at every club around the country.
    I didn't realise that the Wigan, Blackburn, Derby and Hull games didn't have restrictions on them - that is odd.

Yes of course restrictions are normal but.......the fiasco created by only counting Wigan away and not any away games from last season has locked out lots of loyal fans (unlike the previous season for example, and I suspect the season before that) and as a result the criteria currently in place are that much more difficult for some people to ever attain.

Plain stupid in my view. Unless I have missed something very obvious.

Charlton should be fine, Forest probably as well. Brentford may be tight, but Leeds, Sheff Weds, QPR even Birmingham will all be on sale to all members, st holders etc.. unless we are top 6.

Luton will probably be restricted

Huddersfield and Barnsley will be 6 tickets each.. even Stoke should be fairly easy to get.