+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Croatia squad announced

Croatia squad announced

Re: Croatia squad announced

If Bale, Ramsey, James and Brooks are on the field, I think Croatia is a winnable game. All of their best players are 30 or more. It may be too soon for Brooks though, so play Bale on the right and somebody else up top?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If Bale, Ramsey, James and Brooks are on the field, I think Croatia is a winnable game. All of their best players are 30 or more. It may be too soon for Brooks though, so play Bale on the right and somebody else up top?
    Brooks not back until November

Funnily enough, my immediate thought when I clicked on the thread was to ask why I wanted to know what the Croatian squad was going to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    He's "nearing" fitness according to Eddie Howe.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Funnily enough, my immediate thought when I clicked on the thread was to ask why I wanted to know what the Croatian squad was going to be.
    It's probably the most important game of the campaign, so it's good to see who we are up against. If we win this one, then it will be all to play for against Hungary. As the resident Statto, I thought you would find the data quite interesting

Modric, Rakitic, Kovacic, Brozovic

That is some midfield

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post

That is some midfield
    Modric is 34 and Rakitic is 31. If we can get Ramsey and all our quick players on the pitch, we are going to trouble them. Also need to shackle Perisic, as he is their main goal threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Are you still attending the Wales press conferences, or did you have a falling out with Giggs? I noticed you were having a go at him recently

croatia will murder us

They are better than us in pretty much every area of the pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    They are better than us in pretty much every area of the pitch
    Ramsey is our secret weapon. He consistently drifted past the opposition midfielders for Juventus the other day. Combine that with the speed of our forwards, and I wouldn't write us off just yet. Bale is showing good form for Real Madrid too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post

That is some midfield
    Ic is

Are you still attending the Wales press conferences, or did you have a falling out with Giggs? I noticed you were having a go at him recently
    Not anymore because they have them all around the country now so don’t get the chance to really.

I never fell out with Giggs, always got on with him. Some of the things he came out with in recent press conferences have baffled me and I thought I should highlight them to the greater welsh public.