Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
He doesn't even know when he is being a hypocrite I don't think.

From a piece he wrote quite recently defending spiked recieving a shed load of money from the Koch brothers:

"One of the most regrettable features of public life today is the crisis of good faith. The refusal to accept that people say the things they say because they really believe them, and the hunt, instead, for the real reason people hold and express certain beliefs. Who put them up to it? Who are they a front for? What’s the hidden agenda?"

"What is the story – the true, dark, shadowy story – behind their points of view and their political activity?"

He can wrap his critique of Greta up in faux sympathy but it is, in essence, the same tactic.
Well at least your opinion is on him and not me so thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
Brendan O’Neil ffs who next Ben Shapiro?! Katie Hopkins?

Why are some people so easy to lead in a certain way?
Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
I just cannot believe someone would seriously use Brendan O'Neil and Spiked as a serious way of backing up a point.

It's also strange how people who were tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists 4 years ago are now all ardent readers of things like spiked and brietbart. People who were easily led down one garden path have just as easily been coerced into this shite.
As for you two Bringing Katie Hopkins in to it like I'm a fan of hers and suggesting I'm an ardent reader of brietbart based on one link is a very dishonest way to conduct yourselves but that's the kind of behavior I've come to expect on here, you crack on if it makes you feel better about yourselves..and it clearly does.