+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change

Re: Climate Change

There’s lots of vested interests and hysteria on both sides of the argument. I don’t buy this 10 years until doom argument.

Either way there’s plenty of “scientists” on both sides of the argument. I’m not saying he’s right but there should always be a counter narrative.

https://youtu.be/S6sKPSKkvVs

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    There’s lots of vested interests and hysteria on both sides of the argument. I don’t buy this 10 years until doom argument.

Either way there’s plenty of “scientists” on both sides of the argument. I’m not saying he’s right but there should always be a counter narrative.

Science doesn't have a counter narrative.

If Mother Nature decides to wipe out mankind, then no amount of science, knowledge or human intervention will halt it.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    If Mother Nature decides to wipe out mankind, then no amount of science, knowledge or human intervention will halt it.
    If human intervention decides to wipe out mankind, then no amount of science, knowledge or Mother Nature will halt it.

Bill, I get the impression you're of a similar age to I, Life on Mars and some others therefore equally crusty, doddering, uninformed and hopelessly out of touch (perm any three from four) compared to some young blades hereabouts who know everything thanks to The Guardian and BBC. We really ought to turn the volume up and pay closer attention to the TV news.

It isn’t Mother Nature though it’s man

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Bill, I get the impression you're of a similar age to I, Life on Mars and some others therefore equally crusty, doddering, uninformed and hopelessly out of touch (perm any three from four) compared to some young blades hereabouts who know everything thanks to The Guardian and BBC. We really ought to turn the volume up and pay closer attention to the TV news.

Hi mate wrote my thesis on climate change if you want an unbiased opinion

International

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    It isn’t Mother Nature though it’s man
    Sexist!! Ban him Mike!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post

Hi mate there is clear evidence that can be easily read an Interpreted if you want to look it up. 99% of scientists in the field know it’s happening.

Ok so another thread how come the same people who vote for Brexit and defend boris for sexually harassing someone also don’t believe in climate change.

Weird isn’t it? Almost like they’re all targeted by the same algorithm. Either that or they’re all just thick.

There isn't such a thing as "Mother Nature" that can "decide" to wipe out mankind though is there. We affect it with our actions, a lot of which need to be changed drastically to ensure the health of the planet for future generations.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    There isn't such a thing as "Mother Nature" that can "decide" to wipe out mankind though is there. We affect it with our actions, a lot of which need to be changed drastically to ensure the health of the planet for future generations.
    Yeah but other people say it's not true, so what are you gonna do? Just have to flip a coin.

International

How can someone be "Targeted" by an algorithm?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Personal data is the most valuable resource in the world. That's why oil and gas companies are no longer the richest companies. An algorithm can target people because the companies know far more about you than you ever thought possible.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Are you serious and trying to be sarcastic here?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

We seem to be getting swamped and shouted down by the young guns on here. Apparently if you voted for brexit, you’re a Tory, and you think it’s fine to grope a female. There’s also no such thing as Mother Nature either.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Aye. Ok.

We seem to be getting swamped and shouted down by the young guns on here. Apparently if you voted for brexit, you’re a Tory, and you think it’s fine to grope a female. There’s also no such thing as Mother Nature either.
    Presenting facts that disagree with you isn’t shouting down

And they post with their latest Eyephone after queuing up for 3 days to get it, last years model is so yesterday for them.

Presenting facts that disagree with you isn’t shouting down
    They aren’t facts though you bellend.
    They are assumptions by you.

They aren’t facts though you bellend.
    They are assumptions by you.
    No mate I’ve done research into it myself and read research by other people. There are zero assumptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    And they post with their latest Eyephone after queuing up for 3 days to get it, last years model is so yesterday for them.
    Bloody hell we’ve got an intellectual logged on

No mate I’ve done research into it myself and read research by other people. There are zero assumptions.
    I’m talking about your wild generalisations about brexit voters. That’s what let’s you down on here constantly.

I’m talking about your wild generalisations about brexit voters. That’s what let’s you down on here constantly.
    It’s not even à generalisation though.

Wales Bales - Brexit, defends boris, climate change denier
    You - same
    Nelson - same
    Organ - same
    Ronnie bird - same
    Xsnaggle - same

International

It’s not even à generalisation though.

Wales Bales - Brexit, defends boris, climate change denier
    You - same
    Nelson - same
    Organ - same
    Ronnie bird - same
    Xsnaggle - same
    When he you sen me deny climate change or defend Boris?
    I tolsd you before that you shouldn't invent people saying things just to suit your answer.
    Silly boy!!!
    Youl'll accuse me next of being a racist or anti muslim or something equally outrageous.