+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: MILLWALL TICKET PRICES AND SELLING DETAILS

MILLWALL TICKET PRICES AND SELLING DETAILS

Millwall (A) - Sky Bet Championship – Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019. KO: 7.45pm
    Please note - Tickets are to be sold in a strict selling order.

Initial Allocation = 1,435 (inc. 8 pairs of wheelchair and PA)
    General Prices:
    Adult: £26.00
    Over 61: £17.00
    *Armed Forces: £17.00
    U18: £14.00
    U16: £1.00
    U12: £1.00
    Wheelchair Disabled tickets are priced at £1 less above pricing with a free ticket for the personal assistant. Please note U16 & U12 tickets will remain priced at £1.*Armed forces and Disabled allocations can only be purchased directly through the Ticket Office.

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am on Tuesday, September 24th, 2019 until 10am on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 3+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019 until 10am on Thursday, September 26th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders who have attended 2+ and current Club Members and Flex 5 members who have attended 4+ away league fixtures during the 19/20 season.

10am on Thursday, September 26th, 2019.
    Tickets will become available to current Season Ticket Holders that have attended 1+ and current Club Members and Flex 5 that have attended 2+ away fixtures during the 19/20 season.

Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter.

All tickets are subject to availability.

Away ticket criteria does not include Hull City, as this match is still to be played. Any further stages of sale will be determined by remaining tickets and will be announced in due course.

Booking Fees Apply:
    Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.
    Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.
    For any enquiries, please email tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Re: MILLWALL TICKET PRICES AND SELLING DETAILS

Are they expected to sell out before just becomming available to members who've not done an away yet? Was hoping to make this one since it's a local one for me.

If this cut off at 2 aways for members continues then I don't think I'll be doing an away again.

I missed out on Reading tickets so had to go in the home end. That was a barrel of laughs the way we played.

I managed to get some for Hull and am hoping to get some for Charlton but not holding my breath.
    Criteria has been a shambles this year from the off.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Are they expected to sell out before just becomming available to members who've not done an away yet? Was hoping to make this one since it's a local one for me.
    Same as me then 😡

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    If this cut off at 2 aways for members continues then I don't think I'll be doing an away again.

I missed out on Reading tickets so had to go in the home end. That was a barrel of laughs the way we played.

I managed to get some for Hull and am hoping to get some for Charlton but not holding my breath.
    Criteria has been a shambles this year from the off.
    Same as me then 😡

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Same as me then 😡
    So even if there are some left they won’t sell them to people with 0 aways?!

First Team

Off topic a little but where does the 61 age come from? Seems arbitrary. Also wtf with booking fees. If you have to pay the quid whatever the circumstance why not just add it to the ticket price?

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Off topic a little but where does the 61 age come from? Seems arbitrary. Also wtf with booking fees. If you have to pay the quid whatever the circumstance why not just add it to the ticket price?
    https://www.millwallfc.co.uk/news/20...0th-july-2018/

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    So even if there are some left they won’t sell them to people with 0 aways?!
    Quite incorrect, yes they will sell to someone with no aways, if there are any left, as long as they’re a season ticket holder or member.

paid on the gate last time we played them..that was a midweek game as well

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    paid on the gate last time we played them..that was a midweek game as well
    Only problem with that is, it doesn’t get counted as bought on your season ticket or membership !!!!!

Defeats the object of building up aways

Be the last membership fee they get off me that's for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Quite incorrect, yes they will sell to someone with no aways, if there are any left, as long as they’re a season ticket holder or member.
    thanks, it didn’t seem to say that on their criteria

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Same as me then 😡
    There will be plenty of tickets left for Millwall; same as there was for Wigan, Blackburn, Derby and Hull. If anyone wants to buy one then they can.

The only game that there's been an issue with is Reading; which clearly the club f*cked up on.

If you don't get tickets for WBA, then it's because other people have been to more games than you. There are people who I travelled with last season who had probably been to 12 or so away games last year and more than that the year before. They haven't bothered so much this year and understand that they're further down the pecking order, than those who have bothered.

It's unfortunate that Reading and WBA have happened so early on in the season I guess, because it's meant that a higher proportion of games are needed.

Once Swansea is out the way (which I guess will be 8+ from last season and 4+ from this season), I can't see there being restrictions on any games for the rest of the season bar Luton and Bristol City.

So when does Millwall go on sale to people with no aways? This isn't mentioned on eticketing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So when does Millwall go on sale to people with no aways? This isn't mentioned on eticketing at all.
    "Announced in due course" Monday or Tuesday next week, at a guess.

Got two tickets on the phone this morning.