+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warsaw

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warsaw

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Warsaw is a great place. But f you want to visit a city in Europe in December, I'd recommend somewhere a little further south.
    I have been to Sofia and Gdansk in December. Wrap up warm and keep moving and you will be fine. Just dress accordingly. Sometimes the bright blue skies of a cold december day can make the place look stunning. When I was in sofia with wind chill it was down to something like minus 10, it made the stopping off in a coffee shop more enjoyable!

Quote Originally Posted by Maccy Blue View Post
    I have been to Sofia and Gdansk in December. Wrap up warm and keep moving and you will be fine. Just dress accordingly. Sometimes the bright blue skies of a cold december day can make the place look stunning. When I was in sofia with wind chill it was down to something like minus 10, it made the stopping off in a coffee shop more enjoyable!
    Yeah, a bit of cool air never killed anybody! It's just more snowflake doom and gloom

I went for a 3 day break end of Oct 2017. It is not a great City and 3 days was far too long as there is very little to see. Maybe the xmas markets will keep you busier, but once you have seen the old town (which is only 30 years old having been bombed to bits and rebuilt) then you are virtually done, even the old town is a struggle for a full day.

Did manage to see Legia Warsaw while there which was great, but overall a disappointment.

If you want to be impressed for a 3 day break go to Krakow...we went for 3 days oct 2018. More than enough to see, and I would even go back again it was that enjoyable