+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone listeneng to Parliment live now ?

Re: Anyone listeneng to Parliment live now ?

Anyone but Johnson.
    Coalition, another Tory but that more I see of that **** I wish nothing but misfortune and pain on him.

A truly repugnant ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    You are not alone
    I cant tell you how many have said the same , and I have lived and worked my life around traditional Labour and a smattering of Tories voters .

Boris Johnson as described by his sister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4_d...be&app=desktop

I wanted to play for Cardiff City when I was a kid, he wanted to be King of the World.

You are not alone
    Same for me. Labour with someone like Kier Starmer in charge might have been an interesting proposition but not going anywhere near the current lot. Was drifting towards Lib Dem but don't like their new 'blank page' leader or (despite the fact that I would personally love A50 to be revoked) the Brexit stance they have adopted at their conference.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Anyone but Johnson.
    Coalition, another Tory but that more I see of that **** I wish nothing but misfortune and pain on him.

A truly repugnant ****.
    I feel the same about Corbyn.

I wouldn"t wish pain and misfortune on him

And he is an entirely different personality from Boris.

But I still don't want him anywhere near No 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    Same for me. Labour with someone like Kier Starmer in charge might have been an interesting proposition but not going anywhere near the current lot. Was drifting towards Lib Dem but don't like their new 'blank page' leader or (despite the fact that I would personally love A50 to be revoked) the Brexit stance they have adopted at their conference.
    I don't think the lib Dems realise quite how many remainers find their stance hard to stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I feel the same about Corbyn.

I wouldn"t wish pain and misfortune on him

And he is an entirely different personality from Boris.

But I still don't want him anywhere near No 10.
    Corbyn can’t win now. He has lost the Labour Brexit voters. The daily antisemitism articles in The Times and other media outlets have stopped. There is no need for them. Watson has been thrown under a bus. He was damaged goods after the Carl Beech scandal and he is not needed anyway. Corbyn was a fool he didn’t realise that the money and legal expertise behind stopping Brexit was all connected to a state based on racial nationalism. I don’t want to name the state because when you do alarms go off on computers all around the world and bad things start happening to you as other posters on this site can testify. This state is determined that their British partner remains in the EU counteract any possible opposition to their future plans for expansion.

https://www.businessinsider.com/zoop...16-7?r=US&IR=T

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I don't think the lib Dems realise quite how many remainers find their stance hard to stomach.
    Dont worry Boris will get us out , then they can really moan, at least he has a view, unlike the the other neutral fella.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    Corbyn can’t win now. He has lost the Labour Brexit voters. The daily antisemitism articles in The Times and other media outlets have stopped. There is no need for them. Watson has been thrown under a bus. He was damaged goods after the Carl Beech scandal and he is not needed anyway. Corbyn was a fool he didn’t realise that the money and legal expertise behind stopping Brexit was all connected to a state based on racial nationalism. I don’t want to name the state because when you do alarms go off on computers all around the world and bad things start happening to you as other posters on this site can testify. This state is determined that their British partner remains in the EU counteract any possible opposition to their future plans for expansion.

https://www.businessinsider.com/zoop...16-7?r=US&IR=T
    I dont think Corbyn is no longer in control .

The labour party conference vote of free movement was baffling ,and very badly timed .

As was the recent attacks on Harriet Harman , Margret Hodge, he attempt on Tom Watsons role was something else , it does suggest they want a more radical quicker approach , I do fear they will become a minority party if the continue.

I did here a whisper the attempt to remove Watson's role was due to the worry JC wanted to step down , and old Tom was not wanted at the reigns.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I watched for much of this evening and felt sick in the stomach. Johnson’s behaviour was despicable. To respond with “Humbug” to Paula Sherrif who has received death threats was shameful and dangerous especially in light of the brutal murder of Jo Cox.

I have never seen such a disgusting performance by any PM. Ever. He is a repulsive individual and needs to be taken down. We have the most arrogant, lying, contemptible Govt in our history. They are dangerous.
    It was bad , as was bringing Joe Cox's name back into the remainers debate, it seems to be a popular emotional tactic these days .

Surely using a murder victim as a debate impact topic is as distasteful as as Boris Johnson's poor choice of response .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It was bad , as was bringing Joe Cox's name back into the remainers debate, it seems to be a popular emotional tactic these days .

Surely using a murder victim as a debate impact topic is as distasteful as as Boris Johnson's poor choice of response .
    I can't see how bringing up Jo Cox's name was in any way bad: it was an appeal to decency and reason in the face of a hostile environment for MPs. This claim that Labour "started it" is infantile whataboutery. The Tory party now resembles the EDL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I can't see how bringing up Jo Cox's name was in any way bad: it was an appeal to decency and reason in the face of a hostile environment for MPs. This claim that Labour "started it" is infantile whataboutery. The Tory party now resembles the EDL.
    I know all this hatred ,its all coming from one side, or is it .

"""Police last night launched an investigation into a banner calling for the deaths of Conservatives near the party’s conference.""

Two effigies in nooses were hung beneath the message, which was draped across a bridge in Salford.

"""Police last night launched an investigation into a banner calling for the deaths of Conservatives near the party’s conference.""

Two effigies in nooses were hung beneath the message, which was draped across a bridge in Salford.
    Are you suggesting parliament had something to do with that?

Whilst this is an example of people being twats I agree, it’s a false equivalence from the absolute nonsense the right wing press hsve been printing , what people like Brendan O’Neill have been doing and of course the PM using language like humbug.

Whilst this is an example of people being twats I agree, it’s a false equivalence from the absolute nonsense the right wing press hsve been printing , what people like Brendan O’Neill have been doing and of course the PM using language like humbug.
    I think it is pretty obvious that people with a rubber stamped public platform (like journalists and politicians) should be judged to slightly higher standards than your average Joe.

Not defending the act, as it's awful. But this is whataboutery.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Not defending the act, as it's awful. But this is whataboutery.
    Perhaps some would like to bring back hanging ?

And that awful use of the word surrender, I'm sure this will all come out in the wash once the election is underway and folk will decide on what is decent and what is an offensive behavour , over the last few years , on both sides of the political spectrum .

A lot has gone on and folk have long memories.

And that awful use of the word surrender, I'm sure this will all come out in the wash once the election is underway and folk will decide on what is decent and what is an offensive behavour , over the last few years , on both sides of the political spectrum .

A lot has gone on and folk have long memories.
    Well done, totally agree LOM; the word surrender is dreadful and I think the Speaker should ban it's use in parliamentary debates.

Well done, totally agree LOM; the word surrender is dreadful and I think the Speaker should ban it's use in parliamentary debates.
    Best version of a great song

Best version of a great song
    Hell yeah! Great tune!! 👏👏👏🎸

How ridiculous, even for you Dorcas.
    If I could be ****ed I'd word search Hansard and see how many times it's been used by politicians of all sides in the last three decades.
    It'd be a lot.

What a desperate ploy from the democracy deniers and traitors l

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    How ridiculous, even for you Dorcas.
    If I could be ****ed I'd word search Hansard and see how many times it's been used by politicians of all sides in the last three decades.
    It'd be a lot.

What a desperate ploy from the democracy deniers and traitors l
    You're right Ronnie it's a ridiculous word and I'm surprised someone like you possesses the wit to see it.

If only I could get a message to the opposition parties because I'd tell them the only way to counter this ridiculous, infantile assertion would be to bellow out laughter every time the stupid word is mentioned whilst simultaneously holding up placards emblazoned with the words "It's The Benn Act Dummies". That should stop the loons.

You're right Ronnie it's a ridiculous word and I'm surprised someone like you possesses the wit to see it.

If only I could get a message to the opposition parties because I'd tell them the only way to counter this ridiculous, infantile assertion would be to bellow out laughter every time the stupid word is mentioned whilst simultaneously holding up placards emblazoned with the words "It's The Benn Act Dummies". That should stop the loons.
    The obvious thing to me would be for the opposition to start calling Dominic's intentions as The Suicide Plan.