Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Ticket office praise

  1. #1

    Ticket office praise

    I now have tickets for the next three aways.
    This is how it should be. An ability to buy tickets well in advance. Great service from the office again.
    It's ironic but I can't be arsed to go on a bubble trip so although I will qualify I won't be preventing anyone going to Jack City.

  2. #2

    Re: Ticket office praise

    We seem to disagree a lot at the moment!

    Ask me again tomorrow morning after I've tried again!

  3. #3

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I now have tickets for the next three aways.
    This is how it should be. An ability to buy tickets well in advance. Great service from the office again.
    It's ironic but I can't be arsed to go on a bubble trip so although I will qualify I won't be preventing anyone going to Jack City.
    Hhhhm.

    I think that there are plenty of people on here who would disagree with that.

    (I have no gripe with the individuals in the ticket office btw, just the person who dreamt up this seasonís away ticketing policy)

  4. #4

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I now have tickets for the next three aways.
    This is how it should be. An ability to buy tickets well in advance. Great service from the office again.
    It's ironic but I can't be arsed to go on a bubble trip so although I will qualify I won't be preventing anyone going to Jack City.
    Failed to get a ticket for West Brom, so can't agree with you. I cannot remember the last time that happened, probably not this century!

  5. #5

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Failed to get a ticket for West Brom, so can't agree with you. I cannot remember the last time that happened, probably not this century!

    Same as me then.

    The new away ticketing restrictions are an utter joke.

  6. #6

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Failed to get a ticket for West Brom, so can't agree with you. I cannot remember the last time that happened, probably not this century!
    Plenty of room in the home end. Put on your best Black Country dialect at the Hawthorns ticket office. No problem. They will be glad of the business now they have to pay for Zahore😁

  7. #7

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Plenty of room in the home end. Put on your best Black Country dialect at the Hawthorns ticket office. No problem. They will be glad of the business now they have to pay for Zahore😁
    Aw címon, heís gone, forget him & concentrate on Glotzel !

  8. #8

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Aw címon, heís gone, forget him & concentrate on Glotzel !

  9. #9

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Plenty of room in the home end. Put on your best Black Country dialect at the Hawthorns ticket office. No problem. They will be glad of the business now they have to pay for Zahore
    You'll have to trawl back through past threads to see what happened when I went in the family section at West Brom.

    I think it resulted in the all knowing TLG actually telling me how to be a good parent

  10. #10

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    You'll have to trawl back through past threads to see what happened when I went in the family section at West Brom.

    I think it resulted in the all knowing TLG actually telling me how to be a good parent
    So it was you that relocated the female WMP officer's hat when we drew 3-3 in the PL? I wouldn't mind.... I got the blame which was a bit embarrassing as at the time I taught her daughter. Presentation and Parents Evenings were never the same again.

  11. #11

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I think it resulted in the all knowing TLG actually telling me how to be a good parent
    Really? Prove it.

  12. #12

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    So it was you that relocated the female WMP officer's hat when we drew 3-3 in the PL? I wouldn't mind.... I got the blame which was a bit embarrassing as at the time I taught her daughter. Presentation and Parents Evenings were never the same again.
    Not guilty!

  13. #13

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Really? Prove it.
    I'm sure that you have the time to go back and find the thread. It was the year that WBA went up, Paul Parry was playing for us etc

    Your advice was highly ironic, all things considered, but not at all surprising, and of course completely misplaced and based on complete ignorance

  14. #14

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I'm sure that you have the time to go back and find the thread. It was the year that WBA went up, Paul Parry was playing for us etc

    Your advice was highly ironic, all things considered, but not at all surprising, and of course completely misplaced and based on complete ignorance
    I don't have the time to find comments that never existed in the first place. If you do, go for it.

  15. #15

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Not guilty!
    Nor me but it stuck. The police officer in question moved from Control and Containment, aka the riot squad, to "families" last I heard. I hope she hasn't moved back and is on duty a week Saturday. Could be awks, if we bump into each other, as the younger generation would say.

  16. #16

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I don't have the time to find comments that never existed in the first place. If you do, go for it.
    Lol.

    So you actually think that Iíd make up something as warped and contrived for no reason?

    Actually, part of the reason for me remembering is that, and correct me if I am wrong here, it came out that you donít happen to have kids yourself and yet were happy to hand out advice to other parents.

    Or maybe I made that up too as I have nothing better to do? 😂

  17. #17

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    So you actually think that Iíd make up something as warped and contrived for no reason?
    Why not? You are, after all, a fool.

    You're right, I don't have any children. What relevance does that have?

  18. #18

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Why not? You are, after all, a fool.

    You're right, I don't have any children. What relevance does that have?
    The fact that you actually have to ask say it all.

    Sad.

  19. #19

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    The fact that you actually have to ask say it all.

    Sad.
    Here's an idea: as you either cannot locate the comments you allege that I made or cannot be bothered to search for them, why don't you tell the story regarding your trip West Brom and then outline the response you claim that I provided? Perhaps then we can discuss their merits of otherwise of those comments, but without some proper context I don't have a clue what it is that you're wittering on about.

  20. #20

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I'm sure that you have the time to go back and find the thread. It was the year that WBA went up, Paul Parry was playing for us etc

    Your advice was highly ironic, all things considered, but not at all surprising, and of course completely misplaced and based on complete ignorance
    Parry last played at The Hawthorns in January 2008. We are all capable of bearing grudges but this one seems to be stewing for over a decade. Good luck with the search for the posts in question!

  21. #21

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Here's an idea: as you either cannot locate the comments you allege that I made or cannot be bothered to search for them, why don't you tell the story regarding your trip West Brom and then outline the response you claim that I provided? Perhaps then we can discuss their merits of otherwise of those comments, but without some proper context I don't have a clue what it is that you're wittering on about.
    Sad man :-(

  22. #22

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Parry last played at The Hawthorns in January 2008. We are all capable of bearing grudges but this one seems to be stewing for over a decade. Good luck with the search for the posts in question!
    Yes! I remember that he scored a banger almost straight from the KO without them touching the ball. He could be quite a player on his day. We then went 2-0 up but they pull one back just before half time.

    My two eldest still talk about that (although we didn't manage to see the second half ;-) )

  23. #23

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Sad man
    You're the one throwing accusations around that apparently date back more than a decade, which you can't back up and which you won't even attempt to explain, and yet I'm the sad one?

    What a ****.

  24. #24

    Re: Ticket office praise

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    You're the one throwing accusations around that apparently date back more than a decade, which you can't back up and which you won't even attempt to explain, and yet I'm the sad one?

    What a ****.
    See above

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •