+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ticket office praise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ticket office praise

I now have tickets for the next three aways.
    This is how it should be. An ability to buy tickets well in advance. Great service from the office again.
    It's ironic but I can't be arsed to go on a bubble trip so although I will qualify I won't be preventing anyone going to Jack City.

Re: Ticket office praise

We seem to disagree a lot at the moment!

Ask me again tomorrow morning after I've tried again!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    This is how it should be. An ability to buy tickets well in advance. Great service from the office again.
    It's ironic but I can't be arsed to go on a bubble trip so although I will qualify I won't be preventing anyone going to Jack City.
    Hhhhm.

I think that there are plenty of people on here who would disagree with that.

(I have no gripe with the individuals in the ticket office btw, just the person who dreamt up this season’s away ticketing policy)

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Failed to get a ticket for West Brom, so can't agree with you. I cannot remember the last time that happened, probably not this century!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Failed to get a ticket for West Brom, so can't agree with you. I cannot remember the last time that happened, probably not this century!

Same as me then.

The new away ticketing restrictions are an utter joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Plenty of room in the home end. Put on your best Black Country dialect at the Hawthorns ticket office. No problem. They will be glad of the business now they have to pay for Zahore😁

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Plenty of room in the home end. Put on your best Black Country dialect at the Hawthorns ticket office. No problem. They will be glad of the business now they have to pay for Zahore
    You'll have to trawl back through past threads to see what happened when I went in the family section at West Brom.

I think it resulted in the all knowing TLG actually telling me how to be a good parent

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    You'll have to trawl back through past threads to see what happened when I went in the family section at West Brom.

I think it resulted in the all knowing TLG actually telling me how to be a good parent
    So it was you that relocated the female WMP officer's hat when we drew 3-3 in the PL? I wouldn't mind.... I got the blame which was a bit embarrassing as at the time I taught her daughter. Presentation and Parents Evenings were never the same again.

So it was you that relocated the female WMP officer's hat when we drew 3-3 in the PL? I wouldn't mind.... I got the blame which was a bit embarrassing as at the time I taught her daughter. Presentation and Parents Evenings were never the same again.
    Not guilty!

Really? Prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Really? Prove it.
    I'm sure that you have the time to go back and find the thread. It was the year that WBA went up, Paul Parry was playing for us etc

Your advice was highly ironic, all things considered, but not at all surprising, and of course completely misplaced and based on complete ignorance

I'm sure that you have the time to go back and find the thread. It was the year that WBA went up, Paul Parry was playing for us etc

Your advice was highly ironic, all things considered, but not at all surprising, and of course completely misplaced and based on complete ignorance
    I don't have the time to find comments that never existed in the first place. If you do, go for it.

Parry last played at The Hawthorns in January 2008. We are all capable of bearing grudges but this one seems to be stewing for over a decade. Good luck with the search for the posts in question!

Plenty of room in the home end. Put on your best Black Country dialect at the Hawthorns ticket office. No problem. They will be glad of the business now they have to pay for Zahore😁
    Aw c’mon, he’s gone, forget him & concentrate on Glotzel !

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Aw c’mon, he’s gone, forget him & concentrate on Glotzel !

Not guilty!
    Nor me but it stuck. The police officer in question moved from Control and Containment, aka the riot squad, to "families" last I heard. I hope she hasn't moved back and is on duty a week Saturday. Could be awks, if we bump into each other, as the younger generation would say.