+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brendan O’Neil ....

Brendan O’Neil ....

Anyone see this twerp this morning? Doing his usual gobshite routine about Brexit.

Said (and these are his words) ‘should be riots’
    https://twitter.com/tucker5law/statu...690208256?s=21

Can’t help but think he wouldn’t be anywhere near the action but blaming it on ‘elites’ or whatever nonsense.

Re: Brendan O’Neil ....

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Anyone see this twerp this morning? Doing his usual gobshite routine about Brexit.

Said (and these are his words) ‘should be riots’
    https://twitter.com/tucker5law/statu...690208256?s=21

Can’t help but think he wouldn’t be anywhere near the action but blaming it on ‘elites’ or whatever nonsense.
    Its really awful times.

I heard another MP yesterday on radio using the words Nazi when describing some Tories . When asked to withdraw that he failed to.
    do so

Sad times indeed

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Its really awful times.

I heard another MP yesterday on radio using the words Nazi when describing some Tories . When asked to withdraw that he failed to.
    do so

Sad times indeed
    Another MP on radio.....you couldn't be less specific could you?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Another MP on radio.....you couldn't be less specific could you?
    Id rather not I will be accused of bias, but it happened, it seems Nazi is a popular throw around word these days , and a word I feel doesnt represent anything I know, however politically biased you are. I presume folk know what the Nazi's did.

It was repeated on the radio to show how far politicains have dipped , the event took place in April I think .

Was listening to excerpts from other rants in parliament over the years and some of the terminologies are as worse or worse than this weeks outburst which I do not condone .

There's countless reports of vile social media attacks agaisnt MP 's and harassment claims ,suspensions for using inflammatory statements , well before the Boris rant.

I just love the way folk get all righteous when it fits their agenda and are unable to accept there's nastiness in both the main parties and it hasnt all been caused by Boris the clown, it comes from within .

Id rather not I will be accused of bias, but it happened, it seems Nazi is a popular throw around word these days , and a word I feel doesnt represent anything I know, however politically biased you are. I presume folk know what the Nazi's did.

It was repeated on the radio to show how far politicains have dipped , the event took place in April I think .

Was listening to excerpts from other rants in parliament over the years and some of the terminologies are as worse or worse than this weeks outburst which I do not condone .

There's countless reports of vile social media attacks agaisnt MP 's and harassment claims ,suspensions for using inflammatory statements , well before the Boris rant.

I just love the way folk get all righteous when it fits their agenda and are unable to accept there's nastiness in both the main parties and it hasnt all been caused by Boris the clown, it comes from within .
    Ah the bit that confused me was when you used the word yesterday when you obviously meant to say April

Ah the bit that confused me was when you used the word yesterday when you obviously meant to say April
    No it was replayed yesterday as a news item , reminding us this poor language comes from all parts of the political spectrum , strangely it doesnt always garner as much attention and reporting .

No it was replayed yesterday as a news item , reminding us this poor language comes from all parts of the political spectrum , strangely it doesnt always garner as much attention and reporting .
    I'm sure that for every ying there is a yang and we can rely upon you to change the focus of the immediate thread into an intrepid search to find it!

Getting back to the main thread which LOM tries to divert from with his ‘they’re all the same’ routine when it’s a Tory/right winger/leaver involved as opposed to his furious outrage when it’s someone from Labour/remain it’s worth a look at Spiked if you’re bored.

O’Neil the former Marxist produces the same article every day where where he mentions ‘elites’ ‘establishments’ and my own favourite ‘middle class remainers’ ((just thinking how middle class I am with my two jobs and currently parked up in Maesteg on one of them awaiting a freight pick up)

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Getting back to the main thread which LOM tries to divert from with his ‘they’re all the same’ routine when it’s a Tory/right winger/leaver involved as opposed to his furious outrage when it’s someone from Labour/remain it’s worth a look at Spiked if you’re bored.

O’Neil the former Marxist produces the same article every day where where he mentions ‘elites’ ‘establishments’ and my own favourite ‘middle class remainers’ ((just thinking how middle class I am with my two jobs and currently parked up in Maesteg on one of them awaiting a freight pick up)
    He's as thick as mince as Classic Dom would say.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    He's as thick as mince as Classic Dom would say.
    We all know LoM has his moments but I thought that was a tad harsh. Out of interest what are your views on Brendan O'Neill?

We all know LoM has his moments but I thought that was a tad harsh. Out of interest what are your views on Brendan O'Neill?
    Ooh Cyril, you are a one lol

The losers in both Britain and America appear incapable of accepting the 2016 result. Democracy only works with the losers’ consent.

He is probably the same chap who has standards beyond most of us .

Let's hope he feels gobby comments are acceptable throughout society or just okay for the limited who lose the ability to present an alternative view without dropping ones standards.

He should join the Tories fit nicely in there .