+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9,786 Hull Fans today

Re: 9,786 Hull Fans today

The council has leased the ground to Swansea City FC . The council gave planning permission to Swansea City FC to extend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    There was an article about 15 years ago in the Echo with the Hull chairman going in about how they had built their support up as a Community Club and that it would stand their club in good stead for generations and that clubs like Cardiff should follow.

That worked out well.

Biggest worry for me these days is that our Family Stand seems to be getting sparser and sparser. Ninian and Canton always fullish but compared to 7/8 years ago the Family Stand must be down thousands
    Not always the reason admittedly, but I hear quite a bit of those that have bought season tickets in the Family Stand for their child or grandchild, that never attend. Not sure how the security checks work at the ticket office, but some may even be phantom junior members, to allow the adult a slightly cheaper ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    There was an article about 15 years ago in the Echo with the Hull chairman going in about how they had built their support up as a Community Club and that it would stand their club in good stead for generations and that clubs like Cardiff should follow.

That worked out well.

Biggest worry for me these days is that our Family Stand seems to be getting sparser and sparser. Ninian and Canton always fullish but compared to 7/8 years ago the Family Stand must be down thousands
    Our club, listened to the fans and started charging kids £49 in the Ninian Stand (not sure about how much in the Canton), so lots migrated from the family stand to those.

What we need, as a club is replacement families !!!!

Spare tickets should be given out to schools, hoping that kids grasp the “BLUEBIRDS”, way of life