+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: He’s not even Welsh !

Re: He’s not even Welsh !

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Nothing baffling about it. Seeing as your so nationalistic, just wondered if it went as far as wanting Welsh clubs to play in Welsh leagues,
    It was just a simple question. Nothing to get baffled about.
    Nationalistic?
    I just don’t like an English reject captaining (or playing) for my national football team, that’s all.
    I’m not about to head down to Ceredigion with a box of swan vestas!

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Has Grangetown been over-dosing on jelly babies again?

That wasn’t funny the last 20 odd times you said it.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Nationalistic?
    I just don’t like an English reject captaining (or playing) for my national football team, that’s all.
    I’m not about to head down to Ceredigion with a box of swan vestas!
    Your a strange one. I’ll give you that.

Your a strange one. I’ll give you that.
    I think anyone who’s OK with second rate Englishmen playing for Wales are a lot stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    You'll not be cheering any Daniel James goals then?
    Oh they will if it delivers results, all very sad this chip on one's shoulder, the booed Coleman and called him a jack b!as!ard, then they rejoiced with him at the euros .

He’s captain of Waaaaaaaaaaalllleessssssssss

I think anyone who’s OK with second rate Englishmen playing for Wales are a lot stranger.
    Can tell me hand on heart, when Williams equalised against Belgium, you remained silent and motionless?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Oh they will if it delivers results, all very sad this chip on one's shoulder, the booed Coleman and called him a jack b!as!ard, then they rejoiced with him at the euros .
    I’ve been as consistent re Coleman as I have been with Williams.

We did well at the Euros despite Coleman, not because of anything he contributed.

I went to every game, and had the time of my life, but to say we were fortunate is an understatement !!

Coleman failed miserably to get us to the World Cup, a mediocre qualifying group, and then getting beat by one of the worst Irish teams I’ve seen in recent years, despite having so many premier league players at his disposal. Hi

Cookie found his level in the Greek second division, or wherever he went. His managerial record is shocking.

Can tell me hand on heart, when Williams equalised against Belgium, you remained silent and motionless?

No, it was down the other end, and I didn’t realise it was him!
    A typical Ash ‘header’ right off the top of his head, no idea where it was going, and should have been easily cleared by a defender on the post!
    You know you’re lucks in when Robson Kanu, Volkes and Williams all score in the same game !!

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    You'll not be cheering any Daniel James goals then?
    Daniel James’ has played for Wales since he was 15, and his old man is from Aberdare.

How the fcuk is that comparable to some English mercenaries discovering a Welsh grand parent just to get caps for Wales?

No, it was down the other end, and I didn’t realise it was him!
    A typical Ash ‘header’ right off the top of his head, no idea where it was going, and should have been easily cleared by a defender on the post!
    You know you’re lucks in when Robson Kanu, Volkes and Williams all score in the same game !!
    How conveneint.

Sam Vokes qualifies through his grandfather. Hal Robson-Kanu qualifies through his grandmother. Surely you didn't celebrate either of their goals then? Or did you not realise it was them who scored those too?

That wasn’t funny the last 20 odd times you said it.
    I know but I’ll keep on saying it when you slag off the best captain we have ever had for the national team. It’s as tedious as your drivel to be fair.

I’ve been as consistent re Coleman as I have been with Williams.

We did well at the Euros despite Coleman, not because of anything he contributed.

I went to every game, and had the time of my life, but to say we were fortunate is an understatement !!

Coleman failed miserably to get us to the World Cup, a mediocre qualifying group, and then getting beat by one of the worst Irish teams I’ve seen in recent years, despite having so many premier league players at his disposal. Hi

Cookie found his level in the Greek second division, or wherever he went. His managerial record is shocking.

We didn't qualify for 58 years until Cookie came about. He deserves every piece of credit he gets. It doesn't matter what he does before, after or whatever, he did it at Wales. We've had great players in the past, and they got nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I know but I’ll keep on saying it when you slag off the best captain we have ever had for the national team. It’s as tedious as your drivel to be fair.
    Best captain ever is disrespectful, and downright wrong. I pity you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

We didn't qualify for 58 years until Cookie came about. He deserves every piece of credit he gets. It doesn't matter what he does before, after or whatever, he did it at Wales. We've had great players in the past, and they got nowhere.
    A good squad of players, and 24 teams qualifying had more to do with us qualifying than Coleman !

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    How conveneint.

Sam Vokes qualifies through his grandfather. Hal Robson-Kanu qualifies through his grandmother. Surely you didn't celebrate either of their goals then? Or did you not realise it was them who scored those too?

In my defence, I had been drinking all day.

Those 3 all scoring in the same game was probably one of the biggest footballing miracles ever!!