+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Newcastle fans.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Newcastle fans.

I always find it weird Newcastle seem so hated, it was funny when they were relegated but they haven't done anything to make me hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I always find it weird Newcastle seem so hated, it was funny when they were relegated but they haven't done anything to make me hate them.
    Sense of entitlement from them and I suppose the fact they think they're a massive club despite not having won anything for 70 years doesn't help. They pale in comparison to Leeds though . They're completely and utterly deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Sense of entitlement from them and I suppose the fact they think they're a massive club despite not having won anything for 70 years doesn't help. They pale in comparison to Leeds though . They're completely and utterly deluded.
    I've never really heard much entitlement from them though. Yes they think they should be in the premier league and trying in the cups (they famously never got past the 3rd round for years) but for a club that gets ~50,000 every week and have for the last 30 years mainly been a top flight club is that really entitled?