Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
After observing this forum over a period of time, it's quite clear that the vast majority of people have been brainwashed to some extent, and they are also the first to respond angrily with nasty vitriolic language. It has been quite an eye-opener, and I have seen this kind of behaviour repeated over multiple forums and on various other social media platforms. In short, as things stand now we are f*cked as a society. Lardy & Cyril are a classic example of people who have an inverse view of reality, and they are very vindictive as well.

Perfectly true, but I haven't come across another message board where it's as rife as it is here. There are fuktards like this on most boards, but they're usually in the minority. I think maybe people give up here after a while because they just get trolled so widely and there are so few normal people that it hardly seems worth bothering.
I'd buggered off myself actually except that I got a few requests to post again - maybe people are scared to say what they think but appreciate someone saying it for them. In any case, I've got a five minute rule now , where I don't hang round here long enough to get dissapointed or feel tainted with negativity.