Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 91 to 108 of 108

Thread: What leave voters voted for?

  1. #91

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Crikey! Can you imagine the emotional meltdown when you start using ten-dollar words?
    Ha ha, absolutely.

  2. #92

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Oh dear Philip you can be so childish when you lose an argument. It's really entertaining stuff?

    I haven't lost an argument because you say it. Once again you try a bit of name calling though, which is childish if anything is.
    I don't know who you think you're kidding, but I haven't lost any argument.
    Once again, address the issue

  3. #93

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Just noticed that I'm now in the first team whilst you're only a reserve, so show a bit of respect. Make sure the boots are cleaned properly or I'll have you loaned out to a league two message board with an option to buy you for a token fee.

  4. #94

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Just noticed that I'm now in the first team whilst you're only a reserve, so show a bit of respect. Make sure the boots are cleaned properly or I'll have you loaned out to a league two message board with an option to buy you for a token fee.
    Ronnie, wake up, you've never been in any first team in your life. You've always been left behind making the tea.

  5. #95

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Shows how much you know Dorky !

  6. #96

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Shows how much you know Dorky !
    Are you saying that he was wrong to assume that you could be trusted to make the tea? I can't say that I'm surprised.

  7. #97

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    And in come the little wankers to back each other up !
    It's like a society of mutual crapulence here you know. I've got a five minute rule now to prevent being sucked into the black hole of angry desperation and mediocrity , but it's possibly worth it just to defy the gaggle of useless little nonentities who've more or less killed off conversation.
    The obvious thing is to leave you to it, cause I've certainly got better things to do, but then I see WB, LOM and one or two others soldiering on against the bully pack and I think I might as well speak up in their support.
    I wonder how many people read the posts but don't dare contradict the fake intellectuals and keyboard bullies, and I'd implore them to speak up

  8. #98

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    And in come the little wankers to back each other up !
    It's like a society of mutual crapulence here you know. I've got a five minute rule now to prevent being sucked into the black hole of angry desperation and mediocrity , but it's possibly worth it just to defy the gaggle of useless little nonentities who've more or less killed off conversation.
    The obvious thing is to leave you to it, cause I've certainly got better things to do, but then I see WB, LOM and one or two others soldiering on against the bully pack and I think I might as well speak up in their support.
    I wonder how many people read the posts but don't dare contradict the fake intellectuals and keyboard bullies, and I'd implore them to speak up
    F**king hell. Bit touchy today aren't we, sweetheart? I thought it was my generation that were supposed to be the easily offended...

  9. #99

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Shows how much you know Dorky !
    Dorky!!! Ha ha ha, what a puerile, bitter and twisted little man you are Philip. Now go and run along with your pals and play an exciting game of hide and seek. Oh and the rules are: you hide but we don't seek.

  10. #100
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,310

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I haven't lost an argument because you say it. Once again you try a bit of name calling though, which is childish if anything is.
    I don't know who you think you're kidding, but I haven't lost any argument.
    Once again, address the issue
    It's the same old story, they think that 20 people ganging up against 1 person is winning an argument. As a lone voice, I wiped the floor with them over the Trump Russia Collusion issue. They actually believed what was written in the Steele Dossier and Mueller Report, probably because their favourite media outlets told them it was all true! And in return I had to withstand personal insults and constant ridicule, just for stating the truth, that it was all a setup to overthrow a sitting president. Even as recently as a few days ago Cyril was trying to revive his spectacularly failed position, after one of favourite fake news outlets threw him a bone.

  11. #101

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Dorky!!! Ha ha ha, what a puerile, bitter and twisted little man you are Philip. Now go and run along with your pals and play an exciting game of hide and seek. Oh and the rules are: you hide but we don't seek.

    Ah... but you do seek don't you Dorky ? To what some might consider a disturbing level in fact . You troll around the internet trying to discover people's personal details and following them round. That's not really normal you know .
    Being a complete amateur at that sort of thing you do, in fairness , get it all wrong , and so the fact is that you know absolutely bugger all about me and, consequently , you don't know what I might be " bitter and twisted "about.

    In fact , I'm probably one of the least bitter or nasty people you're likely to come across so you kind of ****ed up again there.
    I know what you're attempting though, because I've dealt with plenty of nutters and people like you in a former profession .
    You were trying to employ a "Barnham Statement" on the basis that most people will feel bitter about something or other in their life and you intended to create the impression that you know something which you don't.
    It's the same method that fake psychics use, except in a very cack handed and transparent way. The unsavoury aspect in your case though is that you did it with the intention of upsetting or even scaring someone. It makes me wonder whether you do this a lot and it makes me wonder why actually .
    I really really think you should wind your neck in with this sort of stuff you know.

  12. #102

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's the same old story, they think that 20 people ganging up against 1 person is winning an argument. As a lone voice, I wiped the floor with them over the Trump Russia Collusion issue. They actually believed what was written in the Steele Dossier and Mueller Report, probably because their favourite media outlets told them it was all true! And in return I had to withstand personal insults and constant ridicule, just for stating the truth, that it was all a setup to overthrow a sitting president. Even as recently as a few days ago Cyril was trying to revive his spectacularly failed position, after one of favourite fake news outlets threw him a bone.
    So you don't believe the Mueller Report which you continually tell us completely exonerated your idol? Interesting.

  13. #103
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,310

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you don't believe the Mueller Report which you continually tell us completely exonerated your idol? Interesting.
    It exonerated him because he'd done nothing wrong and it was all a setup. The evidence has always existed to eventually prove that if it ever came out, but is was hidden by means of top secret classifications and obfuscation, so the whole thing was basically an impeachment excercise or a PR campaign for impeachment.

    If you were paying attention you would have noticed most of the prosecutions were for process crimes, or historical events that happened long before Trump came on the scene. They didn't want any legal discovery processes taking place that could expose their illicit methods. The General Flynn case is a good example of that, with the change of his legal team they are now asking to see all of the original hard evidence connected to the case, instead of written summaries of things that allegedly happened. The prosecution are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this, as it brings down the entire house of cards if these original documents ever have to be produced in court.

  14. #104

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It exonerated him because he'd done nothing wrong and it was all a setup. The evidence has always existed to eventually prove that if it ever came out, but is was hidden by means of top secret classifications and obfuscation, so the whole thing was basically an impeachment excercise or a PR campaign for impeachment.

    If you were paying attention you would have noticed most of the prosecutions were for process crimes, or historical events that happened long before Trump came on the scene. They didn't want any legal discovery processes taking place that could expose their illicit methods. The General Flynn case is a good example of that, with the change of his legal team they are now asking to see all of the original hard evidence connected to the case, instead of written summaries of things that allegedly happened. The prosecution are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this, as it brings down the entire house of cards if these original documents ever have to be produced in court.
    Two things here.
    Firstly, it's interesting to note that if you ever comment even slightly favourably about Donald Trump, people will start referring to him as " your idol", and this applies not just to complete ****tards , but reasonably intelligent people.
    Secondly, I don't know why you bother - any objective observer with a background knowledge of US politics and dynasties would know what Mueller was, his associations with other dodgy characters such as the Clintons and Bushes and indeed that all of them have had far more covert dealings with the Russians , ( and Chicomms), than Donald Trump. They'd also know that there were far clearer reasons to prosecute Hillary over her emails or Benghazi which were brushed under the carpet by the Mueller/ Colmey clique at the Bureau.
    In short, it was a political witch hunt / publicity stunt and not even committed democrats will seriously deny that, so if some dick in Cardiff or somewhere is so generally naive on these things that they're taken in by biased and simplistic reporting , how can you possibly hope to change their minds ?

  15. #105

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It exonerated him because he'd done nothing wrong and it was all a setup. The evidence has always existed to eventually prove that if it ever came out, but is was hidden by means of top secret classifications and obfuscation, so the whole thing was basically an impeachment excercise or a PR campaign for impeachment.

    If you were paying attention you would have noticed most of the prosecutions were for process crimes, or historical events that happened long before Trump came on the scene. They didn't want any legal discovery processes taking place that could expose their illicit methods. The General Flynn case is a good example of that, with the change of his legal team they are now asking to see all of the original hard evidence connected to the case, instead of written summaries of things that allegedly happened. The prosecution are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this, as it brings down the entire house of cards if these original documents ever have to be produced in court.
    And, yet again, he (there's no way on earth you're a woman ) doesn't answer the question.

  16. #106
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,310

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Two things here.
    Firstly, it's interesting to note that if you ever comment even slightly favourably about Donald Trump, people will start referring to him as " your idol", and this applies not just to complete ****tards , but reasonably intelligent people.
    Yes, I am aware of the subliminal messaginge and the signaling to the other members of "the team", but when the truth is revealed it will highlight who the active players pushing the false narrative were.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Secondly, I don't know why you bother - any objective observer with a background knowledge of US politics and dynasties would know what Mueller was, his associations with other dodgy characters such as the Clintons and Bushes and indeed that all of them have had far more covert dealings with the Russians , ( and Chicomms), than Donald Trump. They'd also know that there were far clearer reasons to prosecute Hillary over her emails or Benghazi which were brushed under the carpet by the Mueller/ Colmey clique at the Bureau.
    In short, it was a political witch hunt / publicity stunt and not even committed democrats will seriously deny that, so if some dick in Cardiff or somewhere is so generally naive on these things that they're taken in by biased and simplistic reporting , how can you possibly hope to change their minds ?
    I don't want to change anybody's mind, I am just putting myself and everybody else on the record about who said what. I know that my reputation could be destroyed if I am wrong, but the reverse is also true and lardy & cyril have staked all of their credibility on this one, as they were the original pushers of fake news

  17. #107
    International
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    15,310

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    And, yet again, he (there's no way on earth you're a woman ) doesn't answer the question.
    How can I believe in something that wasn't true to begin with? The exoneration was for the benefit of the believers to help put them out of their misery, and it did shut them up for 5 minutes until the impeachment word was mentioned ... and then it started it all over again!

  18. #108

    Re: What leave voters voted for?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How can I believe in something that wasn't true to begin with? The exoneration was for the benefit of the believers to help put them out of their misery, and it did shut them up for 5 minutes until the impeachment word was mentioned ... and then it started it all over again!
    So what you're saying is that you want it both ways - you can, wrongly in my view, say the Report totally exonerated Trump and yet you want to be free to rubbish it whenever you want to, as in "They actually believed what was written in the Steele Dossier and Mueller Report,".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •