Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
I've got no loyalty to any political party so trying to compare BoJo's jokes about pillar boxes with the hollocaust is a bit wasted on me.
Since you ask, I'm more concerned about anti semitism than most other forms of racism for the simple reason that it's the only one backed by a political party and the only one which can so easily ramp up to genocide, as it has before.

Btw, it's ALL hearsay unless someone here personally witnessed it. I'm not gong to start listing examples because there's a whole investigation you can read, including the statements of victims and quotes from Mr Corbyn and others.
It's interesting then that after those BoJo's comments, hate crimes against Muslims rose "375% in the week following". An actual, factual example of the consequences of his words. You can't care too much about oppression if you're belittling that fact.

I've got to laugh at this comment - "I'm more concerned about anti semitism than most other forms of racism for the simple reason that it's the only one backed by a political party". Really? You honestly think the Labour party is backing anti-semitism - and if that's the case - you're just going to completely ignore alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of the examples of racism from the other parties - BNP and UKIP aren't backing racism? F**k off